DVD Shipping Date - Any Updates?

I need to make up my mind and order today. Or tomorrow at the latest.

UGH

DVD's arrived today finally!!!! Now I just need to have the contractor finish my floors so I can move back into my house and crank up the surround sound baby!!!

I received my Alumni Spectacular & Mini-Corps DVD's over the weekend & got to watch them. Overall pretty good. However I noticed that one of the close-up cameras (shooting "Stage Left" close ups)of the Alumni Spectacular produced the "shakes" when the camera moved from a set position. I am wondering if any one else has experienced this with their DVD copies? Too bad as the shots were generally pretty good, except for this nuisance. Comments???

Extremely disappointed.

Video quality has major artifacting, most big GE shots were missed . . .and on top of all that, I was sent two copies of disc 3.

Not real happy, so probably e-mailing tomorrow to see what my options are. Suppose I'll have to send it back and wait until after the holidays to actually have all four discs.

Despite what the quality of the DVDs was the previous years, at least they managed to send me the right product.

Not preordering next year. :thumbdown:

Hey Everybody,

Box 5 is going to re-master the DVD's and send out new copies. This should take care of the "flickering" and artifacting problems. You will be sent a new copy, and get to keep the old one and use it as a very cool coaster.

FYI, this will not be done until after the Holidays. As we get more info from Box5 we will let everybody know. It sucks, but they are working on the fix.

Thanks,

Mike Symonds

DCA Media Director

Way to go Mike.....

Now THAT is how you do business!!!!

I look forward to receiving my re-mastered DVD'S!!!!

I received my Alumni Spectacular & Mini-Corps DVD's over the weekend & got to watch them. Overall pretty good. However I noticed that one of the close-up cameras (shooting "Stage Left" close ups)of the Alumni Spectacular produced the "shakes" when the camera moved from a set position. I am wondering if any one else has experienced this with their DVD copies? Too bad as the shots were generally pretty good, except for this nuisance. Comments???

I have the same issues you speak of in my set of discs.