Carolina Crown 2011: Rach Star

An Epic of Epic Epicness!

lolz

While taking a hint from someone(bawker) and getting myself educated (?), low and behold, that you all are playing one of the most fan friendly shows this summer. I look through all the reps. and yours stands out. :worthy: Spirit of Newark in OPEN CLASS is playing...

Malaguana

My Spanish Heart

Children of Sanchez

Malaga

Madison's show of

NY,NY!

OWABM!

? (we all know what it is)

I really enjoy music I know, cant wait to see how you all approch this show, especially Iron Man(I hope you all are using the ending of the song), We will, We will, ROCK YOU!, B.R. is a frikin SWEET tune(I hope you all have screamers!).

2011 IS! going to be..............................EPIC!

• Like 1

Call me a troll, but epic is such an overused word.

I hear ya!

epic-ness.jpg

• Like 1

Friday night report….they have about 120 pages on the field through ELP. There were on one of the practice fields so the vantage point was low and very close, but what that does offer one is the ability to hear the horses the hornline has….cannot wait to hear them up-close again at NightBEAT after a little bit of practice between now and then when the entire ensemble can turn it up to “11” (got to have the preverbal Spinal Tap line in a “Rach Show” right?). This show will be a very accessible for the fans. There is enough stuff to spark the interest of the casual fan and enough complexity to entertain the most hardcore fan. Drummer’s will LOVE the pre-show!!! Michael Klesch’s arrangements are (as usual) to die for. I bet he snores excellent arrangements!!!! :w00t: The drill is a lot more condensed than last years and I would say an emphasis has been made to staging. (a fan favorite) there are some body movements scattered throughout. Right now it’s not forced in and I anticipate that restraint will be used over the summer.

I’m looking forward to seeing and hearing everything from the top of GWU football stadium tonight.

As an old alum- I like what I’m seeing and hearing from the young men and women of the 2011 edition of Carolina Crown. :worthy: They have a long road in front of them until Indy.

• Like 3

The more reports I read in this thread, the more excited I am getting for this show.

As such, I'm also dreading it a bit as it seems to be shaping up to be yet another contender, forcing my Cadets to step up. :)

Here's hoping that 2011 is a non-stop battle of ever-changing placements that keeps us guessing right up until finals night!!

• Like 1

The more reports I read in this thread, the more excited I am getting for this show.

As such, I'm also dreading it a bit as it seems to be shaping up to be yet another contender, forcing my Cadets to step up. :)

Here's hoping that 2011 is a non-stop battle of ever-changing placements that keeps us guessing right up until finals night!!

I'm hearing really good stuff from down in Boiling Springs as well. Personally I'd like to see the Cadets and BD in the ever-changing placement battle with Crown about a full point in front of both:-)

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 4

I'm hearing really good stuff from down in Boiling Springs as well. Personally I'd like to see the Cadets and BD in the ever-changing placement battle with Crown about a full point in front of both:-)

A full point?

... That wouldn't have us guessing then, would it?