Plymouth Show Reviews

Thanks for the kind words.I was actually taking pictures with my phone. :thumbup:

Copycat! I did that at the Dixie Stinger! :shutup:

Nice job, Jerome!!! :laughing:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copycat! I did that at the Dixie Stinger! :thumbup:

Nice job, Jerome!!! :laughing:

I stole that bit from Madison,1997. :shutup:

Plymouth was indeed an outstanding day. The parade was great, with very cooperative weather, and the show was excellent, from what I saw. If anyone has videos, especially HD videos, please post them on YouTube. Those of us who were in the show only got to see some of it, and it would be great to see all the corps.

Still hoping that that "Roo Roobe" <$1 to Scooby Doo> place gets some more. Some nice clips of corps in the parade (when was the last time I saw what a parade looks like :thumbup: ?) but waiting to see if more concert clips appear.

LOL, our last show had a clip of one of our numbers and I sent it to some of my non-corps saavy in-laws. Response was -> :laughing:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I stole that bit from Madison,1997. :laughing:

Don't you mean Madison circa 1980? :thumbup:

All I can comment on is that I saw all of the Corps during the parade and they all sounded sharp as a tack. And the only Corps that we were able to listen to were the Defenders and as was stated earlier you guys were cooking on all cylinders. As for us Bridgemen? The crowd was absolutely GREAT and we ALL enjoyed performing for such a receptive audience. Thanks so much for your applause, it really was so gratifying. It was the first time most of us had a chance to see the guard perform in front of us. Ladies you were MARVELOUS,...SIMPLY MARVELOUS. And Jerome? You REALLY did a GREAT job out there, picture taking and all. Talk about staggered breathing? :laughing:

HYPE!!!

Oh Sara, Jerome is not quite as old as, er, some of us...

(Happy Thanksgiving!)

KS

Jerome's a kid... of course so are you...

Jerome's a kid... of course so are you...

You are a sweet and funny guy, Ray Fallon. Unfortunately to count back the number of years since I was one of the lucky kids marching in the Bridgemen we would have to use all of our fingers and our toes - twice! And we'd still be well short...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your gang!

Karen

huh huh huh, hey Beavis, they're old. huh huh huh.

Im sure the dm from Madison would have taken a pic if they had camera phones then.(1980). The guy in 97 just happened to have a camera.Unfortunately,the flash failed on my phone,so the pic didnt come out. :tongue: