Help Spirit of Atlanta win $50,000!

copied from http://www.spiritdrumcorps.org/

Hey Spirit of Atlanta Fans,

We are very excited to announce that Spirit of Atlanta has a chance to win $50,000 from Pepsi through their Refresh Everything Project. After winning $20,000 from Chase Community Giving this past summer, we are confident we can pull this off if EVERYONE votes and tells their friends to vote as well. The great thing about this fundraiser is that you don’t have give money... all it takes is just a few clicks of the mouse!

We are in the December round of voting. The competition runs for the entire month, and you can vote every single day. Here's how it works:

1) Go to http://www.refresheverything.com/spiritdrumcorps

2) Click 'Vote for This Idea' on the right hand side

3) Log In through the window that opens (you may connect via Facebook, or register your email address through the Refresh Everything Website)

4) After you vote, help spread the word about Spirit by clicking one of the icons under 'Promote This Idea'

5) Vote every day in December!

With your help and support, I know we can win $50,000 in support of Spirit of Atlanta. Get online, start voting, and spread the word!

• Like 1

Done and set a reminder to do this daily

Voted and found some more.

South Bend Public Schools of OK (5K): Need money for music education. May not be much, but help!

Tarpon Springs High School of FL (50K): Why not? After all, you're only allowed to vote for 10 ideas a day.

Langua Creek High School of CA (25K): They are performing at Carnegie Hall, but the families are in need of serious help in terms of money. This will help by cutting the prices drastically for each student.

I know its high schools, but I'm sure they will appreciate some help.

I just voted. Hope they get the $50K and use the $$$ to make my ears hurt with a gigantic wall of brass sound. It is a little weird that Spirit of Atlanta may get $50K from Pepsi, while being in the same city as the headquarters of Coke's galactic empire.

Have you voted today? Come on folks...it takes all of 30 seconds to do this!!! Spread the word...post on your own Facebook page, think of how many votes we could get for Spirit of ATL!!!!

Voted...

and posted to our FB page to help them out.

Edited by njthundrrd