Profile pic out of whack

Gorgo

Just went to my profile to check it out on DCP 3.0. My profile picture is way blown up and off center - you can see most of my wife's face and none of mine at all.

Can it be scaled back somehow, or do I need to try re-loading the pic or perhaps load a new one? I really like the one that's been here since I joined in 2003, so I'd prefer to keep it if at all possible.

This olde pooche thanks you in advance. :thumbup:

You will likely have to reload it.

mine's gone. and I didn't have that image saved. did the old list just go poof?

Just went to my profile to check it out on DCP 3.0. My profile picture is way blown up and off center - you can see most of my wife's face and none of mine at all.

Can it be scaled back somehow, or do I need to try re-loading the pic or perhaps load a new one? I really like the one that's been here since I joined in 2003, so I'd prefer to keep it if at all possible.

This olde pooche thanks you in advance. :thumbup:

I fixed it for ya Greg.

-john

Many thanks for trying John, but I'm not seeing any difference. If it matters, I am using the chrome browser.

OK, I fired it up under IE and FF. All looks well under those two browsers, so it appears to be a problem with the way chrome is looking at things, or the other way around. :thumbup:

OK, I fired it up under IE and FF. All looks well under those two browsers, so it appears to be a problem with the way chrome is looking at things, or the other way around. :thumbup:

Try flushing the cache using the Tools menu under the "Tool" icon, top right of the screen.

This worked to fix several bugs for me.

Oh, and I suspect the mods got tired of your ugly mug and just wanted to see your lovely wife in the pic. Maybe they thought you wouldn't notice. tongue.gif

Try flushing the cache using the Tools menu under the "Tool" icon, top right of the screen.

This worked to fix several bugs for me.

Oh, and I suspect the mods got tired of your ugly mug and just wanted to see your lovely wife in the pic. Maybe they thought you wouldn't notice. tongue.gif

Clearing cache and forms cleared up the problem, thanks! :thumbup:

On your latter idea. . . :lol::smile::lol: