Box5 DVD - Percussion Camera - How do you access it?

DCA 2010 SINGLE CORPS PREMLIM PERFORMANCE $49.95

Every DVD includes:

High Camera

Multi-Camera / Directors

Percussion Camera

Auxiliary Camera

5.1 Dolby Digital Surround

I received my DVDs and have started watching a few of them. The complete set is 17 discs so I'll be busy for a while. Good quality so far. Of course I started with my own corps but the single corps package was only one disc that contained the high camera and multi-camera versions of the show. How do you access the percussion camera or auxiliary camera views? I tried "angle" on my DVD player, but that didn't do it. Was there supposed to be a second disc for the single corps package that contained these additional cameras?

Ryan J

Box 5 may or may not monitor DCP... be sure to ask your question directly of them at the web site on your dvd's...

If you get a response for this, can you let those of us that are having the same problems know? I cannot access percussion view either...and I'm sure they don't want many emails asking the same question. Thanks!

If you check the website there is conflicting info - click on the DVD bundle and the description says that the prelim individual DVD that you choose will have the perc and guard iso cameras. However, if you click on the DVD Individual Prelims description, it only says high cam and multicam, no extras. I think they may have chosen not to have the extra angles after it was in production.

I'm sure Box5 will let us know

Yes, unfortunately I agree that they may have decided to scale back the offering after orders were already taken. My questions would be, if you already get high and multi views with regular prelims and finals DVD packages, what's the point of getting the individual performance disc if the content is the same? It's just another copy of what you already have on another disc.

I sent them a direct email. We'll see what they say.

Ryan J

Good news! I received the following reply from Box5 today.

Ryan J

----

Hello Ryan,

I think I sent you a follow up email yesterday, but I cant find the email, so if this is a repeat, I apologize.

After I responded to you, I was told that they are going to redo the individual corps performances. We will be sending out a new version to each person who received a preliminary dvd, which include those different angles. Keep the version you have now, and you will receive a new copy in January, probably towards the third week of January.

Sincerely,

[Name Removed]

Box 5 Productions