Who's going to San Francisco

Sorry to say but TNT is inactive at this time.

Then I guess I'll have a couple of days to myself. Lunch at "Liverpool Lil's" Thursday for sure. Maybe a trip out to Yosemite Thursday afternoon and stay til Friday. Saturday practice at spot "X" at noon. Any idea when music will be ready Dan?

Edited by NYSkyliner

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I guess I'll have a couple of days to myself. Lunch at "Liverpool Lil's" Thursday for sure. Maybe a trip out to Yosemite Thursday afternoon and stay til Friday. Saturday practice at spot "X" at noon. Any idea when music will be ready Dan?

Powers that be are gathering info, web page should be up soon.

What part would you want to play? I can get you the PDF and email it to you if you want.

DDay

]

Hey Mike, it sure was. Will you be there this year? I'm trying to get Doug Gonya to come out this year. If you can give him a holler. I'll be going out there on Feb. 17th for TNT Thursday night.

I am 50/50 at this point. Going to Indy for rehearsal this weekend and I will probe the interest with the rest of the Star crew. I will hit Doug Gonya up on Facebook.

Have red shirt and G mello, will travel, maybe.

I am 50/50 at this point. Going to Indy for rehearsal this weekend and I will probe the interest with the rest of the Star crew. I will hit Doug Gonya up on Facebook.

Have red shirt and G mello, will travel, maybe.

Hope to see you guys there. I'll see Doug this Saturday at Bridgemen rehearsal. At least I think he'll be there.

Info for the CNY Parade is now up on the Renegades website. Check it out. All my plans are now made. Hope to see a lot of you there.

http://www.renegades.org/chinesenewyear/

ah you beat me to it :)

COME JOIN US!! THIS IS AN AWESOME EVENT!! EVERYONE WHO HAS DONE IT WILL AGREE!!

Agree...Awesome event....done four of them...regretfully, not this year.