BOSTON 2000

To all involved in the BAC organization, I applaud you for putting on fine shows each and every year. 2000 was one of my favorites and i remember watching it in Denver, on the 4th row, and almost coming to tears. The Blue Devils alumni I was sitting next to was bawling her head off. WONDERFUL SHOW!

And to you D-bags who decided they needed to yell during the singing portion of BAC 2000: I hate your stinking guts. I hope someone yelled at you when you were giving your senior recitals, or when you were kissing your mom good night, or when you lost your virginity. You all ruined a sacred moment for a lot of people. Nonetheless, it still was magical...the BAC show,that is, not any of the other three events.

What was up with 2000 anyway? There are way too many people screaming all over that whole CD.

Keep up the good work BAC.Can't wait to see what you have for us this year!

• Like 5

To all involved in the BAC organization, I applaud you for putting on fine shows each and every year. 2000 was one of my favorites and i remember watching it in Denver, on the 4th row, and almost coming to tears. The Blue Devils alumni I was sitting next to was bawling her head off. WONDERFUL SHOW!

And to you D-bags who decided they needed to yell during the singing portion of BAC 2000: I hate your stinking guts. I hope someone yelled at you when you were giving your senior recitals, or when you were kissing your mom good night, or when you lost your virginity. You all ruined a sacred moment for a lot of people. Nonetheless, it still was magical...the BAC show,that is, not any of the other three events.

What was up with 2000 anyway? There are way too many people screaming all over that whole CD.

There are a lot of d-bags out there. Plan accordingly.

And totally agree on 2000 BAC. Great piece of drum corps.

lol @ the screaming while losing your virginity part.

:ph34r:

• Like 3

To all involved in the BAC organization, I applaud you for putting on fine shows each and every year. 2000 was one of my favorites and i remember watching it in Denver, on the 4th row, and almost coming to tears...

Then you'll love the February 21 edition of "Download of the Week" on DCI.org.

All the shows have been picked through September 12, with all the available years (1975-2008) Audio Library recordings of Finals being available for mp3 download by August 29, with the next two weeks finishing off at least once for all Finalist corps to be featured, (meaning two years will be repeated). Then, we begin again running the remaining years that are available (with 2009 possibly being thrown into the mix). Having covered all corps at least once, we'll begin checking out some of the most popular shows from each year, from first place all the way down through twelfth.

Since the plans are to run this feature until I am unable to physically sit upright to type, we'll have "Download of the Week" around for many years to come.

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 1

:blink:

If Mr Payne was the one that negative repped me, just take into consideration how ludicrous your statement was to begin with. All I did was point out the silliness of it.

:withstupid:

During the big push at the tail end of the finale, I find I simply have to crank up the volume. The goosebumps are always better that way. :smile:

Edited by Rusty

People holler every year, but there was a lot of poorly timed screaming that year. As bad as the shouting was during BAC, I think the biggest offender was the moron who let one loose during the Blue Devils' ballad ("FRANK IS AN AMERICAN BAD###").

Nope. Wasn't me. I appreciate your input!

Trust me, I know how annoying the yelling can be during shows.

But it has it's moments. Gift and a curse, you could say.