We need reviews!

BAPiTgrl

Can someone please provide a review that tells us what people are actually performing......instead of just so and so is great and so and so is going to win WGI.

Can someone please provide a review that tells us what people are actually performing......instead of just so and so is great and so and so is going to win WGI.

In reference to braddock independent, their show is entitled "Gods Lonely Man". After looking up where that quote came from it appears that their show is about Robert de niros breakout film "taxi driver". Their floor design is a picture of blurred car lights with rain drops on a wind shield as if he was looking out his windshield. That's not it. They have no tempo. The entire show is to the words of Roberts voice. If you haven't seen the movie, he narrates the the story through his diary entries. Ist a well designed show with 38 members on the floor. It's exciting to see the talent there too. They're definitely a power house this year and should be watched whenever the chance comes. They're definitely not a "let's go get a hot dog" show.

^^^ This is why I don't really like seeing these "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SHOW IS ABOUT" reviews... what if we are anticipating seeing this group perform? I would much rather read something that hypes me up to see that particular show, rather than have it spelled out for me. It's like ruining the ending of a movie you haven't seen.

I don't really "feel" after reading that I don't need to see Braddock's show. I don't think too much detail was given away at all.

Can't wait to see it!

^^^ This is why I don't really like seeing these "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SHOW IS ABOUT" reviews... what if we are anticipating seeing this group perform? I would much rather read something that hypes me up to see that particular show, rather than have it spelled out for me. It's like ruining the ending of a movie you haven't seen.

Is this going to be a copyright issue like when they used Denzel Washington's quotes from Mo' Betta' Blues for their LOVE show? I really enjoyed seeing that show live, but never watch the video because you miss so many of the nuances from the show because the spoken part is missing.

In reference to braddock independent, their show is entitled "Gods Lonely Man". After looking up where that quote came from it appears that their show is about Robert de niros breakout film "taxi driver". Their floor design is a picture of blurred car lights with rain drops on a wind shield as if he was looking out his windshield. That's not it. They have no tempo. The entire show is to the words of Roberts voice. If you haven't seen the movie, he narrates the the story through his diary entries. Ist a well designed show with 38 members on the floor. It's exciting to see the talent there too. They're definitely a power house this year and should be watched whenever the chance comes. They're definitely not a "let's go get a hot dog" show.

• 2 weeks later...

I like knowing what a show is about beforehand - let's face it - some shows I would never understand without some explanation - and it adds to the enjoyment as you can explore some of the nuances throughout the show instead of spending it all wondering what the theme is

Later,

Mike

I like knowing what a show is about beforehand - let's face it - some shows I would never understand without some explanation - and it adds to the enjoyment as you can explore some of the nuances throughout the show instead of spending it all wondering what the theme is

Later,

Mike

I like knowning ahead of time also - - - and even then, I usually don't get it. just give me a show that i can enjoy without having to think about it.