We need reviews!

BAPiTgrl

I like knowning ahead of time also - - - and even then, I usually don't get it. just give me a show that i can enjoy without having to think about it.

Haven't seen much of those this season yet! :winky:

Later,

Mike

Haven't seen much of those this season yet! :winky:

Later,

Mike

sorry its been awhile...this past weekend premonition and braddock showed up! Premonition has this dark elegance to them that is stunning! their flag feature is fantastic. the staff has most certainly matured this group up since premier. very touched to see how well this group is doing this year.

Braddock...they have an ending. and they will be the ones that entertain the audiences. I cannot wait for people to see this group this year. They are even better than ever. flags are clean, weapons are clean, and their ending!! im not going to say anything about it but if this group doesn't medal this year...then they never may. it is their year to make top 3. if they don't, then the judging is messed up. they are so much more entertaining than fantasia, corona, blessed sac, and onyx put together. they are delivering the total package to wgi this year, their show tells a story (no hidden meanings), a hard book with performers that execute it to the max, and a show design that greatly resembles northern lights. this is their second year with joe sowders (wrote northern lights 04, 05, 06 plus other groups such as zydeco i think). with this being their 10th anniversary, it is about time this group gets what they deserve after all the entertaining shows they have performed to audiences.

Yes i am a strong advocate for braddock.

sorry its been awhile...this past weekend premonition and braddock showed up! Premonition has this dark elegance to them that is stunning! their flag feature is fantastic. the staff has most certainly matured this group up since premier. very touched to see how well this group is doing this year.

Braddock...they have an ending. and they will be the ones that entertain the audiences. I cannot wait for people to see this group this year. They are even better than ever. flags are clean, weapons are clean, and their ending!! im not going to say anything about it but if this group doesn't medal this year...then they never may. it is their year to make top 3. if they don't, then the judging is messed up. they are so much more entertaining than fantasia, corona, blessed sac, and onyx put together. they are delivering the total package to wgi this year, their show tells a story (no hidden meanings), a hard book with performers that execute it to the max, and a show design that greatly resembles northern lights. this is their second year with joe sowders (wrote northern lights 04, 05, 06 plus other groups such as zydeco i think). with this being their 10th anniversary, it is about time this group gets what they deserve after all the entertaining shows they have performed to audiences.

Yes i am a strong advocate for braddock.

I highly doubt they will place top 3.. The show looks good, but really clean for so early in the season. In my opinion the whole opening dance work is very reminiscent of a lot of old NEI dance work. But Corona has an amazing show this season and so does SCV and sac...so I can see Braddock getting 5th. The most entertaining shows don't always win, otherwise Pride would have been had gold hands down last season

I highly doubt they will place top 3.. The show looks good, but really clean for so early in the season. In my opinion the whole opening dance work is very reminiscent of a lot of old NEI dance work. But Corona has an amazing show this season and so does SCV and sac...so I can see Braddock getting 5th. The most entertaining shows don't always win, otherwise Pride would have been had gold hands down last season

NEI.....DANCE......Now that's 2 words you don't hear much when describling them :tongue:

^^^ This is why I don't really like seeing these "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SHOW IS ABOUT" reviews... what if we are anticipating seeing this group perform? I would much rather read something that hypes me up to see that particular show, rather than have it spelled out for me. It's like ruining the ending of a movie you haven't seen.

If you don't like reading the show reviews then don't! DUH! I love to see the reviews and that is why I get on this website.