Bayonne Bridgemen Alumni Corps *Membership info*

Only two weeks to go until we step on to the Practice field to learn our drill for the 2011 season. Spots are being written as I type, so if you want to jump in... now's your chance. From what I understand the Corps is looking for 1 more Contra player, but (I) would like to make it 3 more in order to reach (MY magic number)

Next Practice 4/30 <16th street park> & 5/1 <Vet's stadium> BAYONNE ,NJ

• Like 1

Only a few more days to go before we bring this show outside... Not sure of the "Official Corps" wish list numbers. But I would like to hear back from a few Contra players so we can groove this puppy into hyperdrive!!!

A few more BARI'S are on the top of my wish list. I'am sure there's a few BARI'S out there that would like to MARCH this SUMMER on a very limited schedule, and still have time to spend with family do other things you like.Come on down to Bayonne this weekend, pick up a BUGLE-DRUM-FLAG-RIFLE and have alot of FUN. Ray Williamson ( tailgate director )

A few more BARI'S are on the top of my wish list. I'am sure there's a few BARI'S out there that would like to MARCH this SUMMER on a very limited schedule, and still have time to spend with family do other things you like.Come on down to Bayonne this weekend, pick up a BUGLE-DRUM-FLAG-RIFLE and have alot of FUN. Ray Williamson ( tailgate director )

Hi... Ray Williamson, "tailgate director" #### glad to meet you....

:)

Ray Williamson ( tailgate director )

Love the Title!

:thumbup:

YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! the weekend is almost here !!!! Tomorrow is the day that we play and have FUN OUTSIDE!!!

Come on down to Bayonne if your looking for a corps to join this late in the game!!!! 1st show is next month I think, but you should be able to pick everything up quickly...

TODAY'S THE DAY !!!!!! 10AM - 6PM...

16th Street Park Bayonne, NJ Down by the boat launch!!!!

Come on down if your looking for something easy and fun to do for the next few months ( One weekend a month at a time )

Edited by Drack1cba