Cadets Feb Camp video

I'll take more corps off-season exposure over less any day. I don't care if it's on a cellphone or not, and I'm not real picky about the quality. This happens every single year - a corps releases one of these and someone thinks the hornline is going to be terrible.

Hey - they're throwing us a bone by showing you what they're doing. Take it for what it is and just go with it. I'd much rather have the Cadets showing us how the show is taking shape than the official offerings so far from the Blue Devils... Cavaliers... Bluecoats... Crown... Vanguard... Regiment...Boston...Madison...Glassmen... you get the point.

Mike

• Like 4

I'll take more corps off-season exposure over less any day. I don't care if it's on a cellphone or not, and I'm not real picky about the quality. This happens every single year - a corps releases one of these and someone thinks the hornline is going to be terrible.

Hey - they're throwing us a bone by showing you what they're doing. Take it for what it is and just go with it. I'd much rather have the Cadets showing us how the show is taking shape than the official offerings so far from the Blue Devils... Cavaliers... Bluecoats... Crown... Vanguard... Regiment...Boston...Madison...Glassmen... you get the point.

Mike

winstons_color_him_father_amen_brother-FK-3017-1279449657.jpeg

• Like 1

I don't understand why everyone is getting all worked up. Of course they're gonna sound like #### in February. In 2000, we sounded worse than that in MAY. It's just a canvas. The painting will be clearer toward the end.

• Like 6

I don't understand why everyone is getting all worked up. Of course they're gonna sound like #### in February. In 2000, we sounded worse than that in MAY. It's just a canvas. The painting will be clearer toward the end.

Surely not, Tekk! Didn't you hear the trumpet in the maroon shorts?? He fracked at 0:37....

Cadets aren't even gonna make semis this year....

[/sarcasm]

• Like 3

First you call a respected member of this board a troll and then tell them they are not welcome here, then this.

There are diplomatic ways of stating your opinions so that they don't come across as being inflamed and you chose the least diplomatic way by saying things in a negative way. So you brought it upon yourself.

Irony is so...

Ironic

• Like 3

First you call a respected member of this board a troll and then tell them they are not welcome here, then this.

Irony is so...

Ironic

Thank you for pointing that out. I'll remember to be more diplomatic next time in expressing my opinions.

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 2

How does one become a respected member of this board?

I would like to apply.

• Like 7

Application accepted and approved.

I'd say that does it for all who apply.

Short of taking your jaji out and tap dancing on it with ice crampons, your good.

Awesome.

I feel empowered now.

I shall change my signature.

• Like 2