Cadets Uniform Change

I just heard the news about the Cadets changing away from their uniform for this season. I think this is one tradition that shouldn't be messed with. I know a uniform can change the effectiveness of a show, but would it really make that much of a difference? I'm sure there are a lot of upset alumni and I'm sure many upset fans.

Edited by rmurrey74
  • Like 3

I just heard the news about the Cadets changing away from their uniform for this season. I think this is one tradition that shouldn't be messed with. I know a uniform can change the effectiveness of a show, but would it really make that much of a difference? I know there are a lot upset alumni and I'm sure many upset fans.

I would rather appreciate hearing such news from the organization itself, not from anyone outside of Cadets.

Edited by bccadet09
  • Like 3

I just heard the news about the Cadets changing away from their uniform for this season. I think this is one tradition that shouldn't be messed with. I know a uniform can change the effectiveness of a show, but would it really make that much of a difference? I'm sure there are a lot of upset alumni and I'm sure many upset fans.

I don't think we have a right to comment on such things because all we hear is speculation.With NO information coming from the corps, we know NO details about this, how much is actually changed (if there is a change at all), or the reasons why. Alumni, and fans that are already getting "upset" as you said, are doing so on NO information other than the fear of the word "change". Everyone just needs to relax and let the corps do what it does best, and that's create a 2011 program for a us to enjoy...

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 1

So long as they still call themselves the Holy Name Cadets from Garfield, New Jersey, most fans and alums will probably still be ok with their uniform change, imo. ( provided it's not something in dark blue... or dark green. )

Edited by BRASSO

I would rather appreciate hearing such news from the organization itself, not from anyone outside of Cadets.

I guess it should be asked - is this information verifiable? If not maybe we should wait before saying "the sky is falling".

• Like 2

I guess it should be asked - is this information verifiable? If not maybe we should wait before saying "the sky is falling".

Answer to your question: No.

I do know that what's verifiable is the show's gonna kick some serious ###.

• Like 2