Cadets Uniform

Unicorn?

Too much green beer for Brasso !!

I'm not going to even ask about that green mass of something thats washed up on your shore there, corpsband.

Here we are on March 17th, and there's been a lot of discussion and comments on this thread of several pages long. So to help those who have just heard about this, and don't want to read dozens of pages on the topic, here is a brief summary ( an an apology to those if I left out something ):

A) The Cadets Drum Corps are looking for a Unicorn.

b)Some alums ( and fans ) like the current Unicorn and don't want another Unicorn.

C)The Cadets Director has a Unicorn in mind, and will shortly be going up and done the east coast explaining to the Cadets alums why he wants a new Unicorn.( Nobody has seen this Unicorn yet)

d)To honor an older Unicorn, the Corps Director of The Cadets will have a day this summer to honor the Unicorn. All those who like and appreciate the older version of the Unicorn will have an opportunity to come by and look at the Unicorn and admire once again the Unicorn. They'll be people from different decades there with this Unicorn.

e) This year's Unicorn will be temporary. Then this Unicorn will disappear.

f) Many posters on this thread have requested that we not make any judgement on any of this just yet. Many have requested that we all wait until we see the Unicorn first.

And in the meantime, Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all !

LOL

• Like 1

LOL

LOL nothing.... now I'll have that #### song about the unicorns missing Noahs ark stuck in my head the rest of the night. (Irish Rovers did it?)

• Like 1

LOL nothing.... now I'll have that #### song about the unicorns missing Noahs ark stuck in my head the rest of the night. (Irish Rovers did it?)

That'd be correct... for $200.

Here we are on March 17th, and there's been a lot of discussion and comments on this thread of several pages long. So to help those who have just heard about this, and don't want to read dozens of pages on the topic, here is a brief summary ( an an apology to those if I left out something ):

A) The Cadets Drum Corps are looking for a Unicorn.

b)Some alums ( and fans ) like the current Unicorn and don't want another Unicorn.

C)The Cadets Director has a Unicorn in mind, and will shortly be going up and done the east coast explaining to the Cadets alums why he wants a new Unicorn.( Nobody has seen this Unicorn yet)

d)To honor an older Unicorn, the Corps Director of The Cadets will have a day this summer to honor the Unicorn. All those who like and appreciate the older version of the Unicorn will have an opportunity to come by and look at the Unicorn and admire once again the Unicorn. They'll be people from different decades there with this Unicorn.

e) This year's Unicorn will be temporary. Then this Unicorn will disappear.

f) Many posters on this thread have requested that we not make any judgement on any of this just yet. Many have requested that we all wait until we see the Unicorn first.

And in the meantime, Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all !

I thought this thread was about UniFORMS.

• Like 1

I thought this thread was about UniFORMS.

opps... I thought it was about " Unicorns ".

Tomorrow, ( March 18th ) the " Unicorn " hopefully will disappear.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I'm not going to even ask about that green mass of something thats washed up on your shore there, corpsband.

Lol. Actually all the pix in my sig have a common theme which reflected the 2011 program (which -- since the title has been leaked -- is not very hard to figure out). It was lots of fun before the title leaked however.

Here's a few previous pix as a reminder...

crown%202011%20in%20stone%202.jpg

crown%202011%20in%20stone.jpg

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 2

Lol. Actually all the pix in my sig have a common theme which reflected the 2011 program (which -- since the title has been leaked -- is not very hard to figure out). It was lots of fun before the title leaked however.

Here's a few previous pix as a reminder...

crown%202011%20in%20stone%202.jpg

crown%202011%20in%20stone.jpg

Extreme Rocky places? tongue.gif

• Like 1

Will we ever get pictures? Or were the Irish Rovers right?