BHOF Show Boston

Hi All ,

Well its almost time for the Buglers Hall of Fame Boston regional show . this years show is once again sponcered by The St. Kevin Emerald Knights Sr. Corps . It is our pleasure to have everyone back from last years show plus some added competition & exhibitions & some surprises too. The show is at a bigger venue this year to accomidate the expected large gathering of Drum Corps fans. It is also our pleasure to have that "golden tone MC " Andy Lisko back at our show. So ,all you Drum Corps nuts ,DO NOT miss this years Buglers Hall of Fame competition & show in Boston !! Proudly hosted by The St. Kevin Emerald Knights .

March 19 ,Boston Teachers Hall . Please go to our fine website for all the details http://www.skek.net.

All the Best,

Mike D. VIDEOS ARE NOW UP ON YT. CHECK THEM OUT !!!!!!BHOF Boston 2011 BFDTV

Edited by M. DeSouza
  • Like 1

Mike will see you there

This is shaping up to be a HUGE show!

Scheduled to appear in exhibition are:

Boston Crusaders Senior Corps

The Defenders Alumni

The Muchacho's Alumni

The Seldon Cadets Alumni

The Connecticutt Alumni

THE LEGENDS OF DRUM CORPS

AND, Your host's

The ST. Kevin Emerald Knights Senior Corps!

WOW! :w00t: All that for just $10 admission!

And, as if that weren't enough, in addition to the I&E entries so far there will be at least 3 mini's in competition!

These will be announced as soon as they are verified.

• Like 1

The Defenders Alumni

The Muchachos Alumni

The Selden Cadets Alumni

The Connecticut Alumni

AND, Your host's

And, as if that weren't enough, in addition to the I&E entries so far there will be at least 3 mini's in competition!

Sounds like a GREAT day of drum Corps ... YAY!!!! ...

Hopefully, there's a bar close by to keep my vocal chords lubricated ... AND ... keep the fans in a good frame of mind!!!!

To all the corps exhibiting or competing ... please make sure I have any write-up that you want announced or you'll be at my mercy ... LOL

Also ... is there a post-show party at the I&E site or, some other place? ... c'mon ... this is important stuff!!!

Andy "will MC for :beer: " Lisko

Sounds like a GREAT day of drum Corps ... YAY!!!! ...

Hopefully, there's a bar close by to keep my vocal chords lubricated ... AND ... keep the fans in a good frame of mind!!!!

Andy "will MC for :beer: " Lisko

I have it from a reliable source that the "libations" and food will be set up IN the hall so you won't have to miss anything while you rest a bit.

I have it from a reliable source that the "libations" and food will be set up IN the hall so you won't have to miss anything while you rest a bit.

This is gonna be one heckuva day!!!! ... Much like Sky and Reilly's I&E shows the past two weekends ... this is the exact vision the BHOF had in bringing back the "off season" I&E shows of the 60's ... please make every attempt to attend St. Kevin's show in March or the BHOF show in Bridgeport in April ... I guarantee, you will not be disappointed ...

See you on the 19th!!!!

:-)

The Defenders Alumni

The Muchacho's Alumni

The Seldon Cadets Alumni

The Connecticutt Alumni

AND, Your host's

I am hearing things like ....Mass Brass, Pembroke Imperials, Capitol Brass ,Basement Brass ,Kevins Brass quartet & others.........

This is going to be FUN !!!!!

Yah Baby !!!!!!

And

FREE PARKING!

For anyone who has ever driven to a Red Sox game, you KNOW how sweet that is! :thumbup:

So ... how close is the St. Patrick's Day Parade to the hall the next day and how many corps in the I&E are marching in the parade as well?

So ... how close is the St. Patrick's Day Parade to the hall the next day and how many corps in the I&E are marching in the parade as well?

[/quote

The closest point of the St Patrick's Day parade in South Boston from the Boston Teachers Union Hall is just about1 mile. The end of the parade route at Andrew Square is probably a little over a mile.

Scituate Mass. parade same day is just under 30 miles south of Boston

and of course there is the Holyoke St Particks day parade which is about 90 miles west of Boston.

I don't know which corps from the Boston BHOF will be at any of these.