BHOF Show Boston

Mike, had a great time, thank you. So far the BEST Buglers Hall of Fame show I have attended. Everyone in the St Kevin's organization should be proud.

Mike, had a great time, thank you. So far the BEST Buglers Hall of Fame show I have attended. Everyone in the St Kevin's organization should be proud.

Tom,

Thanks for the kind words . Everybody worked very hard on the show .Speaking of working hard... You did a super job on that Mell ! Very smooth . Didn't see the scores yet ,but I know you must have done well .See You soon ?

All The Best,

Mike D.

Thanks again to the great guys and gals from ST. KEVIN'S and the BHOF for hosting yet another great show.... :worthy:

Hats off to all of you. The SELDEN CADETS enjoyed themselves thoroughly doing what we like to do best! :thumbup:

See you all soon in Bridgeport.

Irene

Thanks again to the great guys and gals from ST. KEVIN'S and the BHOF for hosting yet another great show.... :worthy:

Hats off to all of you. The SELDEN CADETS enjoyed themselves thoroughly doing what we like to do best! :thumbup:

Irene

Lots of great performances by everyone. I am spoiled by having Crusaders, Defenders, and SKEK in my back yard to see. I really enjoyed Selden's performance. Thanks for coming.

Irene

A big thanks to the SELDEN CADETS for another super job at our show Saturday. Always enjoy listening to your routine and will be looking forward to hearing it again in Bridgeport. Once again thank you from SKEK .................Jim

HiAll,

Just so you know , Videos of the BHOF Boston 2011 have been posted on YT. Check them out .It was a party !

All the Best,

Mike D.