Blue Stars 2011

Blue Stars just posted two audio clips from the February camp on their Facebook page. Check them out! They sound pretty darn good!

http://www.facebook.com/bluestars

Edited by cmathis
  • Like 1

Blue Stars just posted two audio clips from the February camp on their Facebook page. Check them out! They sound pretty darn good!

http://www.facebook.com/bluestars

YES!!! Dark music! I love it! but for the life of me don't know what piece that is from... unless its original music.

Who knows?!

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 2

One Word - Epic

• Like 1

YES!!! Dark music! I love it! but for the life of me don't know what piece that is from... unless its original music.

Who knows?!

Its limited exposure. But it sounds like the theme from the movie The Matrix to me. Particularly in clips 3 and 4, where the snares have a club/hip hop beat going on in the beginning.

To elaborate on the Matrix- I think its Clubbed to Death by Crystal Method/ Rob Dougan. Its been mixed by a few other people. Maybe Oakenfold too??

Anyway you can find it on the Tube. The first clip sounds somewhat like the keyboard introduction of the piece- and thats what got me thinking it might be it. Also Clip 3 sounds nearly identical to the last few minutes of the piece.

Edited by Dmlkmen
  • Like 1

Sounds great, can't wait to see their 2011 program! This is going to be a great year for DCI from the few things I've seen/heard so far...