Cadets to Honor "The Uniform" in Special 2011 Ceremony

I've seen the uniform first hand this past weekend on Hop's Iphone. You'll all be pleased, even the most diehard Cadet fan or alumni. They look great. It's a 1 year switch. I won't say more than that, other than....Frankie say RELAX! The corps is going to look classy and amazing! Those who are die-hard conspiracists will feel pretty silly when they see the uniform. I'm not a Hop-Honk...I am as cynical as anyone else when it comes to "changing" the uniform; I can assure you that you WILL dig what it looks like. I promise!

• Like 1

I've seen the uniform first hand this past weekend on Hop's Iphone. You'll all be pleased, even the most diehard Cadet fan or alumni. They look great. It's a 1 year switch. I won't say more than that, other than....Frankie say RELAX! The corps is going to look classy and amazing! Those who are die-hard conspiracists will feel pretty silly when they see the uniform. I'm not a Hop-Honk...I am as cynical as anyone else when it comes to "changing" the uniform; I can assure you that you WILL dig what it looks like. I promise!

Why did you not steal Hop's iPhone and upload the picture here!?!?

:)

• Like 1

Uhm... what?! You saw them on George's phone?!

Edited by charlie1223

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I WANNA SEE!!

• Like 1

Did you have to roll him over to see his phone, or did you sneak it out from under his pillow while he was sleeping?

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1

Did you have to roll him over to see his phone, or did you sneak it out from under his pillow while he was sleeping?

What are you implying?

good, I hope it works and appeases the alumni that are upset, as well as any fans that care.

if not, well, I'm sure we'll read about it on his blog

• Like 1

What are you implying?

I think he was making a joke

• Like 1