Swearing in song lyrics

someone said the word #### and another unicorn died :rolleyes:

ahhhh back in the day when you could swear at your students and throw things and smack em down if needed. LOL

Good times, good times...

It is all about the illegal immigration. Now you bring down one of your there foreign color guards and they kick a@@, this is what's go'n happen. I mean it aint about the S word at all...now I know that when I drive our good, god fearing American colorguard to their performances I use that word quite a lot, especially at them d@#$ed foreign drivers, so it aint that they have not been "acquainted" with that particular word a tall. I tell you what...

Oh and as regards your Unicorns.... ####...####...####...####!!!

I despise unicorns!!!!!!!!

and when In Motion used the same song they kept the word #### in the song and their vids were never removed!

My guess is that someone complained to WGI specifically about Pacificaires...which is why their video was taken down and all the others remain on FN.

The rest of the Western world is more liberal when it comes to strong language and media. It's not an issue when a swear word or two is heard on a song played on the radio or when watching a tv show. But here in the U.S., words are removed, edited or bleeped out. Scenes are cut out when shows are broadcast here and European shows that are remade/adapted into a U.S. version are cautiously made.

I guess what I'm trying to say is the U.S. is just more uptight about it compared to other countries.

I fortunately got to see the performance before it got taken down and it was amazing, the whole pacificaires family should be really proud, as they look like strong medalist contenders!!! I just adore the show. I can't wait to see The Pacificaires in D8N!!!

That's a bummer about the music, as I really can't decipher the 'bad' word at all. I guess the moral of the story is: A curse word will get you banned, while a show with scantily clad performers performing simulated sex will earn you a gold medal! :ph34r:

I love you!!!!! this is sooo true!!! pacifcaires is amazing this year.