BHOF - Boston, MA March 19, 2011

Legends, Boston Crusaders, Defenders, Muchachos, Selden Cadets, Mass Brass, Capitol Brass, Connecticut Alumni and of course your host St Kevin Emerald Knights and many individuals, duets and assembles.....March 19, 2011 - Carson Place-Boston Teachers Union Hall-Boston, MA.....Directions on the OFFICIAL St Kevin Web site - www.skek.net.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW ! Everybody was GREAT & had fun too , Thank You all for coming to Boston .

All the Best,

Mike D.

WOW ! Everybody was GREAT & had fun too , Thank You all for coming to Boston .

All the Best,

Mike D.

Hey Mike ... thanks to St. Kevin's for having me as MC up in Beantown ... quite a set of performances by all ... especially that CONTRA DUDE from the Pembroke Imperials ... flat out stole the I&E show again!!!

Outstanding Mini performances by Mass Brass and Pembroke ... and Alumni Corps: Selden, CT Alumni, Manchester Muchachos, Rockland Defenders, St. Kevin's, Boston Crusaders Sr., and the grand finale put on the the Legends of MA ... and I hear that many will be making the trek to Bridgeport for the final I&E show on April 16th ... HOO HAA!!!

:w00t:

Hey Mike ... thanks to St. Kevin's for having me as MC up in Beantown ... quite a set of performances by all ... especially that CONTRA DUDE from the Pembroke Imperials ... flat out stole the I&E show again!!!

Outstanding Mini performances by Mass Brass and Pembroke ... and Alumni Corps: Selden, CT Alumni, Manchester Muchachos, Rockland Defenders, St. Kevin's, Boston Crusaders Sr., and the grand finale put on the the Legends of MA ... and I hear that many will be making the trek to Bridgeport for the final I&E show on April 16th ... HOO HAA!!!

:w00t:

Yeah, it was a hoot 4 times over :)

See you in Bridgeport....

What a day!

An afternoon of awesome performances, talent, laughs and good times. These Hall of fame shows are just wonderfull. See you all in Bridgeport!

Yeah, it was a hoot 4 times over :)

See you in Bridgeport....

So ... I wrote something a few years ago titled A View From The Pulpit where I mused whether these shows were I&E shows disguised as an Alumni Show or and Alumni Show disguised as an I&E ... and then I said WHO CARES!!!!!! ... these show are the ULTIMATE in Drum Corps Socialization ... yes ... everything going on in one room ... I&E - ALL categories ... Mini Corps ... and yes, all those Alumni Corps ... right there ... floor level ... lights on full ... crowds a hair away from the DM's and front lines ... and food and beverage set up right in the back of the room ... AND everyone behaving themselves ... it's simply spectacular ... the exact vision the BHOF had when we started with a single show in Bridgeport in 2007 ... and here we are FIVE year later, hosting FIVE shows with some excellent partners including Sky Alumni, Reilly, St. Kevin's and the Springfield MA Masonic Corps ... anyone that has seen me MC these events knows that I love the interaction with the performers and the fans ... NO ONE is safe from the bantering and chiding ... I encourage you ALL to attend the Bridgeport show coming up on April 16th and see for yourself ... you won't regret it ...

Andy "you cordial BHOF I&E MC" Lisko

these show are the ULTIMATE in Drum Corps Socialization ...

All the big kids getting together do what we loved to do as little kids…

And doing it quite well…

I feel very fortunate to have these friends and experiences.

Sincere thanks to Andy and Anthony for putting these BHOF shows together.

See you in Bridgeport !

So ... I wrote something a few years ago titled A View From The Pulpit where I mused whether these shows were I&E shows disguised as an Alumni Show or and Alumni Show disguised as an I&E ... and then I said WHO CARES!!!!!! ... these show are the ULTIMATE in Drum Corps Socialization ... yes ... everything going on in one room ... I&E - ALL categories ... Mini Corps ... and yes, all those Alumni Corps ... right there ... floor level ... lights on full ... crowds a hair away from the DM's and front lines ... and food and beverage set up right in the back of the room ... AND everyone behaving themselves ... it's simply spectacular ... the exact vision the BHOF had when we started with a single show in Bridgeport in 2007 ... and here we are FIVE year later, hosting FIVE shows with some excellent partners including Sky Alumni, Reilly, St. Kevin's and the Springfield MA Masonic Corps ... anyone that has seen me MC these events knows that I love the interaction with the performers and the fans ... NO ONE is safe from the bantering and chiding ... I encourage you ALL to attend the Bridgeport show coming up on April 16th and see for yourself ... you won't regret it ...

Andy "you cordial BHOF I&E MC" Lisko

Hi All ,

The videos are up on YT. Check 'em out under "BHOF Boston 2011" It was a party !!

All the Best,

Mike D.

Hi All ,

The videos are up on YT. Check 'em out under "BHOF Boston 2011" It was a party !!

All the Best,

Mike D.

Or go straight to BFDTV's channel!