Greater Cincy-N Ky newbie

Small world indeed! :smile:

Daughter #4's in-laws and other extended family members on her hubby's side are out that-a-way. The wedding was at St. John the Baptist on Dry Ridge, his parents live in the Pebble Creek area nearby, and more family is spread around the township and elsewhere in the area.

Before moving to F'town, we used to live in the apartments off of Loralinda, off Springdale Rd. east of Northgate. That was our first residence in the area from summer of '90 to Thanksgiving weekend '91, when we got to F'town - between Winton Rd. and St. X HS. :smile:

We're not originally from these parts but have been here now for over 20 years - just :wub: it here.

Edited by Gorgo

And I have to hand it to you Mr. Kirby, I've seen Tradition evolve and show continuous improvements over the years - last time I saw you (I think it was '07) I was so favorably impressed with what you good folks were doing. Starting the corps years ago with standstill performances and progressing to full field shows with guard - I was one of the many who stood and clapped HARD for extended periods of time after that performance. I'm a big fan of you guys too along with the DCI visitors that come to town to play. :thumbup:

Hey Gorgo, Thanks!

We are real close, when I go to the Fairfield show I walk there. If I don't go I can hear the corps if the wind's blowing this way.

I'm seriously considering showing up Sunday. Not sure I'll make breakfast.