Fan Network blurry?

Just wondering if anyone is having a problem with Fan Network. When I'm watching, the video keeps switching from a clear audio and good picture quality to a blurry quality and really low quality audio, but then will switch back after about 10 seconds...then 30 seconds later switch, and so on and so forth. I noticed it on my friends computer too, is anyone else having this kind of problem or is my laptop turning against me? :P

Edited by xXThRowTHeFlaGXx
  • Like 1

i've noticed this also mostly the visual side [and i've adjusted my medication repeatedly]...the confusing in and out of focus,blurry amatuerish photography has the quality i would expect from a middle school audio visual club. :rolleyes:

Edited by dugg

Yes. A few days ago, I couldn't get any videos to play at all. Yesterday...... the blurry issue. Glad I'm not the only one, I was beginning to think I was seeing things. Seems like there are some bugs in the system?

• Like 1

Yes. A few days ago, I couldn't get any videos to play at all. Yesterday...... the blurry issue. Glad I'm not the only one, I was beginning to think I was seeing things. Seems like there are some bugs in the system?

Yup, mines been doing the blurry thing since about Mid to Late Feb.