Predictions

this may be of help in determining or predicting the unpredictable....... :tongue:

here's a "tentative" list of who's judging at ind world finals! :ph34r:

equip:soloman/gervaise

Mv:brahan/turner

E.A.:namian/oliviero

G.E.:dorritte/kelly

G.E.:lampkin/niebauer

big baller and shot caller,constanza chief judge! :thumbup:

Edited by dugg

this may be of help in determining or predicting the outcome....... :tongue:

here's a tentative list of who's judging at ind world finals! :ph34r:

equip:soloman/gervaise

Mv:brahan/turner

E.A.:namian/oliviero

G.E.:dorritte/kelly

G.E.:lampkin/niebauer

constanza chief judge! :thumbup:

OY VEY DUSTED OFF A FEW OF THOSE......LMAO

LOL! :rolleyes:

a noble assembledge,the elder statesmen of wgi,a who's who of who knew,and overall amazing collective of pageantry fossils knowledge! :worthy:

and old you say,i prefer the word venerable.

in fact some of them are so old there blood type's listed as OH NOOOOO! :devil:

i saw a few of them drinking formaldehyde and metamucil daquiri's in the judges room! :blink:

and...one more......so old they don't buy green banana's! :w00t:

Edited by dugg

Just for fun, here are who I'd like to see be awarded medalions at WGI ( a week from now!!) These are not in a particular order:

Scholastic A

East Lincoln

Milford (OH)

Westerville Central

Independent A

South Shore Drill Team

I don't know enough of IA this year to make further speculations

Scholastic Open

South Brunswick

Oak Ridge

Greenfield Central

Independent Open

Pacificaires (GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!!!!!)

Orlando Visual

I don't know who else - I'd love to have MBI get a medal but only because I love their show

Scholastic World

James Logan

Carmel

Northview

Independent World

Santa Clara Vanguard

Braddock Independent

Fantasia

• Like 1

Just for fun, here are who I'd like to see be awarded medalions at WGI ( a week from now!!) These are not in a particular order:

Scholastic A

East Lincoln

Milford (OH)

Westerville Central

Independent A

South Shore Drill Team

Scholastic Open

South Brunswick

Oak Ridge

Greenfield Central

Independent Open

Orlando Visual

I don't know who else - I'd love to have MBI get a medal but only because I love their show

Scholastic World

James Logan

Carmel

Northview

Independent World

Santa Clara Vanguard

Braddock Independent

Fantasia

I definitely agree with the IO predictions, all three are stellar groups this year, two of which were IA mid-season promotions. Should be very interesting to see how MBI stacks up since they're the only group who hasn't been to a regional since their promotion. They were pretty amazing at the Indy show but certainly they're far beyond that by now.

The SW prediction seems pretty spot on (not necessarily in that order) but definitely the three that could take it. I just don't see Avon as medal worthy this year.

I can't even begin to predict IW, it's just such a crap shoot this year. I can't imagine Onyx not taking home some piece of medal, regardless of show appeal. It seems to a be a show that's going to be rewarded. Braddock medaling is very interesting.

• Like 1

I definitely agree with the IO predictions, all three are stellar groups this year, two of which were IA mid-season promotions. Should be very interesting to see how MBI stacks up since they're the only group who hasn't been to a regional since their promotion. They were pretty amazing at the Indy show but certainly they're far beyond that by now.

The SW prediction seems pretty spot on (not necessarily in that order) but definitely the three that could take it. I just don't see Avon as medal worthy this year.

I can't even begin to predict IW, it's just such a crap shoot this year. I can't imagine Onyx not taking home some piece of medal, regardless of show appeal. It seems to a be a show that's going to be rewarded. Braddock medaling is very interesting.

Pacificaires..yeahhh>>>gold

Orlando V..........hmmmm seen that all before....... many times...good A guard

I think Spectrum could be in the thick of things

I would agree with SW

IW also agree a crap shoot

• Like 2

Scholastic A

East Lincoln

Milford (OH)

Westerville Central

Independent A

South Shore Drill Team

Scholastic Open

South Brunswick

Oak Ridge

Greenfield Central

Independent Open

Orlando Visual

Scholastic World

James Logan

Carmel

Northview

Independent World

Santa Clara Vanguard

Braddock Independent

Fantasia

I honestly dont see Pacificaires winning gold. Probably top 3 though. Honestly they've only gone up 3 points in 3 weeks, whereas Spectrum has gone up 5 points in 3 weeks and scored a 91.7 at MYCGC finals last weekend and Orlando Visual has boosted 8 points in a month. I see it as a close race between spectrum and orlando for the gold and Pacificaires in 3rd.

I got the ultimate fan network a couple of days ago...loving it. I can not wait to see the Championships! I am hooking up my computer to my flat screen tv next weekend. Having had the fan network now a few days, I have gone back in the archives and have been able to watch shows again from 1978-present. It has been awesome. I have to say, I wish just one guard director would have enough courage to bring a Scholastic World or Independant World Guard out next year "Old Style"...a guard like we use to see in the mid-'80's...so much excitement and really hard equipment work, precision drill, high tosses and exchanges...examples-Skylarks, Cavs, Miller's Blackhawks, State Street, etc...I think the crowd would go nuts, and I think the kids marching would have fun...problem is the judges would probably hate it.

• Like 1

Scholastic A

East Lincoln

Milford (OH)

Westerville Central

Independent A

South Shore Drill Team

Scholastic Open

South Brunswick

Oak Ridge

Greenfield Central

Independent Open

Orlando Visual

Scholastic World

James Logan

Carmel

Northview

Independent World

Santa Clara Vanguard

Braddock Independent

Fantasia

Im defs routin for pacifcaires (:

FREAKINNN AMAZIINNGG

I honestly dont see Pacificaires winning gold. Probably top 3 though. Honestly they've only gone up 3 points in 3 weeks, whereas Spectrum has gone up 5 points in 3 weeks and scored a 91.7 at MYCGC finals last weekend and Orlando Visual has boosted 8 points in a month. I see it as a close race between spectrum and orlando for the gold and Pacificaires in 3rd.

Pacifcaires has scored the highest in week 5 though and they have solid prelims and finals preformances(On fan network) unlike the O.V and spectrum. soooo pacificaires either gets the gold or silver for sure.