BEST OF THE 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Just a fun thread in which we can share all of the moments from the 2011 World Championships that we will ALWAYS remember: the shows, the performers, the moves, the props, the costumes - you name it.

Ten or 20 years from now, when someone mentions WGI 2011, you'll say, 'Oh, yeah - that was the year that __________________ ...!!!'

So, let's hear about ALL of your favorites...!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

- - - - - - - - - -

EDITOR'S NOTE: Please don't turn this thread into yet another discussion about 'I don't understand Onyx's show.' The medals have been handed out. We're moving on. 'Nuff said. Thank you for your support. :smile:

- - - - - - - - - -

• Like 1

BEST ARABESQUE: Trumbull High School

At the beginning of their 'Hope' show, one of the young ladies in Trumbull's talented ensemble holds a GORGEOUS arabesque position seemingly FOREVER.

Wonderfully performed and lovely to watch. Talk about setting the tone for a beautiful show to follow - wow...!!!

Final grade: A+

:smile:

• Like 1

I have so many favorites from this year that I can't name them all. I was blown away by Beatrix, Black Watch, and First Flight. SCV's show has easily become one of my favorite all times show. SW class was just too good for words. from 15 all the way up to 1, nothing but outstanding performances. Carmel was just amazing. Avon was so fun to watch. It was a good year.

Mechanicsburg!

lol you're a drummer dude;-) review your view next week? btw I got my WGI FN last Friday, excuse me while I ketchup 20 years of CG. Carry on folks :bigsmile: Black Watch had clarity and texture...