Paramount

Zydeco Open and World

Orlando Visual

Lealta

Fahrenheit

Mt Juliet

Trumbull

Lots of good shows out this year!

I am sad that Ars Nova didnt make finals.. 2nd year I feel they were screwed out of finals ;( There was some people getting shafted in the 1st round of World prelims and in World Semis!

Totally agree with your last statement.......maybe as things change from year to year just maybe some of the usuals and staples in the JUDGING COMMUNITY need to change.. Now thats something i know many would vote a big YES on

Totally agree with your last statement.......maybe as things change from year to year just maybe some of the usuals and staples in the JUDGING COMMUNITY need to change.. Now thats something i know many would vote a big YES on

yeah I would have never put Premonition into finals. I personally feel they had a much stronger show last year, and it kind of felt like I was watching NEI open. I think having the NEI's staffs names attached to that show helped it make finals. In my opinion, Diamante, Juxta, Paramount and Ars nova had more difficult and better shows! would have much rather seen them in their spot!

The judging is inconsistent and they play the "who knows who, who is on staff" game.. They can say that they don't but I keep seeing good shows not make finals!!!!!

I completely disagree. And Diamante? Really? I thought they were good, but that show looked much more like an Open class show to me than Premonition did.

I do think Ars Nova should've been in finals though.

yeah I would have never put Premonition into finals. I personally feel they had a much stronger show last year, and it kind of felt like I was watching NEI open. I think having the NEI's staffs names attached to that show helped it make finals. In my opinion, Diamante, Juxta, Paramount and Ars nova had more difficult and better shows! would have much rather seen them in their spot!

The judging is inconsistent and they play the "who knows who, who is on staff" game.. They can say that they don't but I keep seeing good shows not make finals!!!!!

I completely disagree. And Diamante? Really? I thought they were good, but that show looked much more like an Open class show to me than Premonition did.

I do think Ars Nova should've been in finals though.

I can see that, but Ars Nova deserved that spot! much more demanding show, more creative and they didnt look like any other guard that chose not to come out this season

Premonition was boring, weak spinners, weak performers and too many breaks on easy work. That was an A Class book. Maybe next year Jill and Robby can bring In Motion into world class finals with their name.........YAWN

Premonition was boring, weak spinners, weak performers and too many breaks on easy work. That was an A Class book. Maybe next year Jill and Robby can bring In Motion into world class finals with their name.........YAWN

Not a fav of mine but I thought they were ok...certainly more polish than the past. :smile:

For the record....Jill and Robby are the most removed instructors in the business when it comes to the WGI political world you refer to in your post. It has been very obvious this season, that a small group of people have been bashing Premonition on this forum. Often times it comes across as a backhanded bashing of NEI. I think the video of Premonition will speak volumes about their place in finals. Focus, Clarity and Intent are all criteria on the judges sheets. No where can I find the bashing and personal comments that I have seen on this forum. At any rate, congratulations to the members of Premonition.

• Like 1

For the record....Jill and Robby are the most removed instructors in the business when it comes to the WGI political world you refer to in your post. It has been very obvious this season, that a small group of people have been bashing Premonition on this forum. Often times it comes across as a backhanded bashing of NEI. I think the video of Premonition will speak volumes about their place in finals. Focus, Clarity and Intent are all criteria on the judges sheets. No where can I find the bashing and personal comments that I have seen on this forum. At any rate, congratulations to the members of Premonition.

I am sooo glad that you said that. I have been in the same circuit as Premonition for the past couple of years and I really wish people would take the time to see how the program has grown. Jill and Robby weren't going to come in and make Premonition the new NEI....come on people....thats a high expectation. I feel the growth of performance from last year was in leaps and bounds.

And on the note my favorites were:

Zydeco

Black Watch

Trumbull

Carmel

Orlando Visual

USF

Cypress Indep

South Shore

Alter Ego

Braddock

Mechanicsburg HS

Cypress Bay

• Like 2

Premonition has grown tremendously over the past years.....You calling them NEI open is insult .. they are their own group and have their own identity .. yes they didn't have an intense show like they have had in the past but there is nothing wrong with them wanting to try a different style...... many other guards have done this as well. I personally loved Premonition's show it was refreshing in my opinion... did you not see how happy the performers were at the end of their run they all had tears in their eyes . And at the end of the day don't we all do color guard to have fun and enjoy what we are doing. It seems all people do on these forums is bash groups about how their work isn't up to pair with other groups... It seems like these forums are sucking out the fun from color guard maybe we should all think before we post something on here.