Bout time!

DutDutOut

Let's here it for groups that have beent trying for years to make finals and did for the first time! Delazure, aTX, Nuance, Cpex... Anyone else in forgetting?

• Like 1

Let's here it for groups that have beent trying for years to make finals and did for the first time! Delazure, aTX, Nuance, Cpex... Anyone else in forgetting?

Let's hear it for the promoted groups that found success in their new challenges this year too.

I know that I'm forgetting several groups in my list here, but these are the promoted guards that I remember right off the bat:

INDEPENDENT WORLD

Emanon - Landed a spot in finals amidst some very tough competition.

SCHOLASTIC WORLD

West Johnston High School - They turned in some great performances during their first year of being promoted. (And with a 3-D debut, no less...!!!)

Norwin High School - Keeping excellent company in the always-competitive SW ranks.

Americas High School - I think they had been that 'bubble' guard in 16th place a few times previously. Good to see them performing in Finals.

SCHOLASTIC OPEN

West Broward High School - They earned a medal in SA last year and they earned a medal in SO this year.

Timber Creek - This talented group, too, earned a much-deserved medal during their first season in SO.

Collins Hill - Showed that they are totally ready to keep up with the best that SO has to offer.

• Like 1

Thanks DutDutOut!

There were some really great shows in A class other than South Shore (who were PHENOMENAL, by the way - amazing to watch live). Their Semifinals run was HAWT. (We only saw their finals run from the side).

I hope people learn to appreciate the A class eventually. There's been a lot of focus on getting all the skills the people here look for- technique technique, technique-, and there were some fun shows to watch!

Edited by ATXguard
  • Like 1