Bill Cook

I had the privilege of meeting Mr. Cook once .... at one of the DCA championships he attended. What a good man. And a visionary.

RIP.

Our entire community has lost a friend today. For all of our competition on the field, Bill's generosity, both public and mostly private, was frequent and always timely and sincere.

To all the members of the various Star, Blast, Madison Scouts organizations, and the thousands Bill had become close to over the years within our activity, all of our sympathies and thoughts are with you on behalf of the Cavalier Alumni Association.

• Like 1

MYNWA.....

• Like 1

I first met Bill Cook in the middle of July 1986 when I became the cook for Star Of Indiana. He was the kindest most generous man I have ever met. Bill and Gayle always made sure I was comfortable traveling between shows and he would also on occasion drive me to get donuts after driving all night from the last show. He was a fair man and always had somthing positive to say. I am so saddened by the news of his passing. My thoughts and prayers are with Gayle and Carl and all the Star family and Cook Inc. What an amazing life Bill had and all that he created and all of the lives he touched. Thank you Bill for believing in me and being a freind.

Matthew Durkin

Edited by md60
  • Like 2