WGI and Chase

GUARDLING

Personally I would support a guard or corps directly. Im actually kind of surprised that WGI just didnt make an announcement to guards to get in on it. I know people will claim the education that WGI provides , well i think there's pleanty of dues and ticket sales and fees to continue " education " there are guards literally starving for a buck and have to pay increditable amounts of money for a facility ( even HS guards sometimes)

Unless WGI is taking the 25 grand and directly putting it into the schlorship program which would be cool or lowering some entry fees that would be cool too :smile:

The current round of voting is for organizations with budgets in excess of $1 million dollars. Although it costs a lot to put out a guard these days, Most are well below that amount.

Next round you will probably see more guards and smaller nonprofits putting their hats in the ring.

• Like 1

The current round of voting is for organizations with budgets in excess of $1 million dollars. Although it costs a lot to put out a guard these days, Most are well below that amount.

Next round you will probably see more guards and smaller nonprofits putting their hats in the ring.

thanks :smile: would still like to see the money go toward lower fees or into the schlorship fund that would be great. Not some salary....WGI can do some good with it if they get this.. And in good I mean DIRECTLY for its members

Personally I would support a guard or corps directly. Im actually kind of surprised that WGI just didnt make an announcement to guards to get in on it. I know people will claim the education that WGI provides , well i think there's pleanty of dues and ticket sales and fees to continue " education " there are guards literally starving for a buck and have to pay increditable amounts of money for a facility ( even HS guards sometimes)

Unless WGI is taking the 25 grand and directly putting it into the schlorship program which would be cool or lowering some entry fees that would be cool too :smile:

You can vote for Mid-Atlantic Arts Network which supports Impact Independent and you can also support Rhapsody.