Blue Devils announce their show!

"I'm lovin' it." I predict Blue Devils will get the longest and loudest applause from the stands just by the fact that they're playing very accessible music. Thanks BD!!

• Like 1

"I'm lovin' it." I predict Blue Devils will get the longest and loudest applause from the stands just by the fact that they're playing very accessible music. Thanks BD!!

There was VERY accessible music last year and done a very obscure way ( very BD) So I wouldnt count on this being any different other than a BD twist on it....and thats a good thing

• Like 2

There was VERY accessible music last year and done a very obscure way ( very BD)

Your comment here has gone completely and totally right over my head. I don't have a clue what this means.

Your comment here has gone completely and totally right over my head. I don't have a clue what this means.

lol..alot of the music they had in 2010 was older music they did BUT it was re arranged , chopped up and made very contemporary...which many people disliked BUT certainly and creatively done in BD fashion

• Like 1

There was VERY accessible music last year and done a very obscure way ( very BD) So I wouldnt count on this being any different other than a BD twist on it....and thats a good thing

LOL! Well I didn't think they were going to take arrangements right out of a book from JW Pepper.

Kenton = accessible? Hmmmmmmmm... I think even Stan would disagree.

Edited by Big Bad Bari
  • Like 2

Just when you thought they couldnt get any more obscure... they prove you wrong.