Barbara Haring

Condolences Fran...no more pain Barbara.

Donny

What can one say at a time like this when we've never had a chance to meet in person. First, I'm impressed by the fact that you shared Barb's condition on DCP in the first place. Second, that the time since she first fell ill has to have been a very difficult period for you both yet you remained true to your character throughout. Third, Heaven fobid I find myself in your shoes, I can only hope I respond with the same strength of character as you have demonstrated on these pages.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Fran.

hey buddy... hang in there... Karen and I will keep you both in our thoughts and prayers...

Fran, I never got the chance to meet your wife but, from what I've heard, she was quite a lady ... from one fellow MC to another, I wish you peace ... take comfort in knowing that her legacy will live on forever ... tell her story and sing her song every day ...

Andy

Tina and I are so sad to hear this news, Fran. Our best wishes to you. She was and you are loved by so many in drum corps.

- Roger and Tina

Tina and I are so sad to hear this news, Fran. Our best wishes to you. She was and you are loved by so many in drum corps.

- Roger and Tina

fran i am so sorry to hear of your loss. i and bonnie will keep you in our prayers. may peace be with you and with barbara.

Fran,

It's difficult to express my sorrow and fully understand what you feel. Know that she has earned her place in Heaven with her parents, Fred and Lilian. Sincere condolences from everyone in the Music City Legend family to everyone in your family.

Sometimes there are no words. The hundreds of helping hands Barb gave to all DC people and Corps will never be forgotten. Sending special prayers for you Fran: