Barbara Haring

So sorry to hear of your loss fran. Our thoughts are with you.

I'm extremely sad to hear of Barbara's passing, she was a very sweet person. May God keep you and your family in his hands at this most difficult time.

Terrible. I am sincerely sorry Fran, and condolences go out to you and yours from Lora and I. I don't feel a need to urge you to stay strong because it's clear that's what you've been doing all along. You've done all you can.

Get some rest, my friend.

:grouphug:

God Bless You, Fran. I know you deeply cared for her very, very much, and you stood by her strong when many people would not have been as strong as you were.

I will always think of and remember Barb carrying the bells and playing alongside Randy and Craig, and when things were really good, smiling.

I think of her Mom and Dad as well quite often. They were always good to the young, crazy guys like Ben and I at the contests.

I believe Barb is with her Mom, Dad, and people like Jamie and Jill who we both marched with and loved now.

I'm glad I gave Barb a big hug the last time I saw her, as I did Jamie. I think I squeezed her like a tube of toothpaste at that party.

My heartfelt sympathies. I'll keep you both on my mind and in my prayers at work.

I only had the pleasure of becoming friends with you and Barbara in recent years, but it always brightened my day whenever I saw you both. It was uplifting to see the joy drum corps brought her even after she became ill, and I will miss seeing her at Buccaneers performances. On behalf of myself and all of us in the Buccaneers organization, I extend our heartfelt sympathies, prayers and thoughts to you and Barbara. We will miss her very much.