Bold Predictions!

50,000 fans will fill the stands on Finals Night.

The Star of Indiana will announce that they will form a DCI Corps to compete in World Class DCI in 2012.

The Madison Scouts will win the DCI Championships by 2 tenths over the Boston Crusaders.

The Troopers will nip the Blue Devils for 6th.

The G-8 will be scrapped as an idea because there is too much volatility in competitive placements and scores to make it practical.

George Hopkins will be selected as Harvard University's 2012 Commencement Speaker.

The Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal will decide to personally underwrite all the energy costs... including lights and gas, etc.... for all the DCI Corps for the next 25 years.

Composer John Williams will take a 5 years sabbatical and will write and compose the music for Pioneer starting in 2013, and 12 colleges will imediately agree to send their top band members to Pioneer in preparation of the launch of the program. Mr Williams will also agree to take 5 members from the Corps in 2014 into his Orchestra after they complete their 22nd birtday and the completion of their marching years with Pioneer.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

everybody on dcp will agree with the scoring for the 2011 finals

nobody will use the word esoteric to describe a show this year and I will dance in celebration...naked, on a cold day, while eating skittles and humming "born this way."

Edited by Lance
  • Like 3

My regular prediction is that BD will win.

My bold prediction is that BD will win. (see what I did there? :tongue: )

How West coast of you!

Probably a good bet, too.

On July 29th, 2011 a poster on DCP will log in to watch the DCI show in Murphreesboro, Tennessee on Fan Network and will ask the question :

" Hi, I just logged in today and I want to watch today's show. Can someone tell me if Murphreesboro is in Eastern or the Central Time Zone. "

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

On July 29th, 2011 a poster on DCP will log in to watch the DCI show in Murphreesboro, Tennessee on Fan Network and will ask the question :

" Hi, I just logged in today and I want to watch today's show. Can someone tell me if Murphreesboro is in Eastern or the Central Time Zone. "

We should just pre-answer that question right now. Actually a sticky is in order... thumbup.gif

50,000 fans will fill the stands on Finals Night.

The Star of Indiana will announce that they will form a DCI Corps to compete in World Class DCI in 2012.

The Madison Scouts will win the DCI Championships by 2 tenths over the Boston Crusaders.

The Troopers will nip the Blue Devils for 6th.

The G-8 will be scrapped as an idea because there is too much volatility in competitive placements and scores to make it practical.

George Hopkins will be selected as Harvard University's 2012 Commencement Speaker.

The Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal will decide to personally underwrite all the energy costs... including lights and gas, etc.... for all the DCI Corps for the next 25 years.

Composer John Williams will take a 5 years sabbatical and will write and compose the music for Pioneer starting in 2013, and 12 colleges will imediately agree to send their top band members to Pioneer in preparation of the launch of the program. Mr Williams will also agree to take 5 members from the Corps in 2014 into his Orchestra after they complete their 22nd birtday and the completion of their marching years with Pioneer.

And RB say's no thanks, we're just fine.... :ph34r:

We should just pre-answer that question right now. Actually a sticky is in order... thumbup.gif

Central.