Bold Predictions!

My bold predictions.... There will be a new champion in World Class that has never won before. (Crown). Troopers will pull a Madison and make it to 9th place. A corps in 2010's top 12 will cease to exist in the middle of the year because of a sudden financial disaster. :satisfied:

Madison will march 30 tubas and 4 snares. Three of the top six of American Idol will sing during the Cadets show. Blue Devils, Blue Knights, and Blue Stars will merge to create "BlUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE! Cavies will go coed and march the last 2 years of Playboy centerfolds wearing nothing but saran wrap.... Excuse me, I lost my train of thought... :worthy: :worthy:

• Like 1

whoever scores highest wins

• Like 2

A never before champion. Either Crown or Bluecoats.

Vanguard out of top 8

Phantom in top 3

• Like 1

At least one, perhaps two, non-G8 corps will have financial issues (strictly due to fuel costs) that will jeopardize their tour, mid-season. The G8 will uniformly jump in and assist them financially (and successfully). As a result, DCP G8-haters across the country will implode, requiring "Ducky" to conduct a mass forensic analysis revealing a "catastrophic opinion collision" leaving several DCP dinos mumbling unintelligibly into their computer screen.

:rolleyes:

• Like 4

139,000 posts... I wonder what of. :P

CONSISTENCY IS KEY!

My prediction:

Four "blue" corps in the top 9.

Three "blue" corps in the top 7.

Two "blue" corps in the top 3.

One "blue" corps in the top spot.

• Like 2

CONSISTENCY IS KEY!

My prediction:

Four "blue" corps in the top 9.

Three "blue" corps in the top 7.

Two "blue" corps in the top 3.

One "blue" corps in the top spot.

WOW! See how I am going to keep you honest... Bloo. I like your boldness, you all better Bring It this summer. I am looking to stick some green in all your predictions here. Thanks for the post, I am going to use this at camp, for a little motivation. Just the post I was looking for...

Good Luck!

Edited by thirdcoast

On July 29th, 2011 a poster on DCP will log in to watch the DCI show in Murphreesboro, Tennessee on Fan Network and will ask the question :

" Hi, I just logged in today and I want to watch today's show. Can someone tell me if Murphreesboro is in Eastern or the Central Time Zone. "

Everyone on DCP will spell Murfreesboro correctly....LOL

• Like 2