1st-Cadets

2nd- Crown

3rd- BD

7th-Madison

9th-Phantom

12th-Academy

some pretty decent predic's.

• Like 1

1. Up through semi-finals there will be a "clear" winner. Final's night the Top 3 will shift places, with second place bumping up to first.

2. Top Three will be Cavaliers, Bluecoats, and BD (again, but not in that particular order) [not bold, but oh well].

3. Blue Devil's will stop playing eclectic and seemingly melody-less music ;) Despite this shift, other shows will be so novel that they will not claim a three-peat.

-Music City or BDB will make Semis.

-Vanguard is gonna finish somewhere towards the back of finals (8th-12th)

-Scouts are going to really surprise people this year.

-Bluecoats and Cadets are going to wrestle back and forth all summer...for 2nd.

-Spirit of Atlanta's and Crossmen's stock is rising.

• Like 2

-Cadets will win.

-Bluecoats won't medal (i wouldnt mind if they surprised me and did)

-SVC, Crown, Phantom, Blue Stars, and Madison will all finish within a point of eachother.

-The G8 will go over better than some of us want it to. (and people will find it actually suspenseful to see who next years top 8 will be)

-Whoever wins at the first TOC show will not win at finals.

-No ones cook truck catches on fire, but someones bus will epicly be stuck in a laundry matt parking lot, and it will suck.

Edited by TubaJon
  • Like 2

Marchers will get sun tanned

Marchers will get sun burned

Mosquitos will eat

Mosquitos will die

DCP will march on.

I love Crown's theme!!!!! Wouldnt mind seeing them medal but I am hoping Cavies win it all..

GO Cavies!!!!!!

Bluecoats

Crown

SCV

BD

Cadets

Cavies

And best of all...even the cantankerous DCP crowd agrees, it's a GREAT year for drum corps!

It sure would breathe new life into the activity to see SCV beat BD again. SCV hasn't beaten BD since June 20th, 2007 ( 58 head to head match ups ago ) and not since 1999 at DCI Finals ( over a decade ago ) by tieing BD at Finals. It would not be something the current BD organization would want, but BD has rebounded well before when SCV has been able to beat them every decade or so. And unless DCP'ers are connected somehow with BD here, most DCP'ers here I'd imagine like to see the underdog come along and win, and so I think many here would like to see SCV finish ahead of BD at some point in the near future, imo. SCV has brought in new staff ( especially percussion ) so lets see if its in the cards for them this year.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3