Metronome Technician?

Great Entertaining Stuff Guys!

We have had since this morning more than 20 applicants who want to do this. :thumbup:

And the reason for a college aged student is so that they can be there from Spring Training to the end.

Have fun.

Well isn't that special.

• Like 3

People amuse me!

Yes, the back field drum major usually would be the person to run the met. That really doesn't work with how Crown runs their rehearsals. There are usually three fields of rehearsal going on simultaneously. If a back field drum major could run back and forth between three different rehearsals, he/she's amazing! But with that said, an extra body to cover the met at one of those rehearsals is essential! Perhaps it sounds insane for someone to even want to do this, but while I was marching, the individual who held this position was given much respect.

People amuse me!

Yes, the back field drum major usually would be the person to run the met. That really doesn't work with how Crown runs their rehearsals. There are usually three fields of rehearsal going on simultaneously. If a back field drum major could run back and forth between three different rehearsals, he/she's amazing! But with that said, an extra body to cover the met at one of those rehearsals is essential! Perhaps it sounds insane for someone to even want to do this, but while I was marching, the individual who held this position was given much respect.

Psssst....

The joke is in the wording of the position, not exactly the position itself. ;)

• Like 1

Great Entertaining Stuff Guys!

We have had since this morning more than 20 applicants who want to do this. :thumbup:

And the reason for a college aged student is so that they can be there from Spring Training to the end.

Have fun.

we are, Sabach... we are :tongue:

in all seriousness, I hope whoever is chosen has a great time and is respected for their investiment.

Psssst....

The joke is in the wording of the position, not exactly the position itself. ;)

Haha

I understand FULLY! I, not proudly, have caught myself talking the position down! Maybe it is the title that lends to the negative connotation? None the less, whomever is chosen will be a HUGE help to Crown this upcoming season!

Best of luck to the lucky person!

From Carolina Crown's Facebook:

"Crown is looking for a college aged student that can come to spring training and go on tour with us for the whole summer as our metronome technician. Cost? $0.00 But you really need to know how to run a DB-90 or be an aweful quick learner. Tough job, but you tour and hang with Crown all summer."

:huh: lol?

tongue.gifph34r.gif