Give a Big Shout Out!

The 2011 DCI World Class Drum and Bugle Corps season is upon us, if you know someone involved, Give a Big Shout Out!

Sal and The GLASSMEN!, your Corps had the look last year, the look of something Special, Cant wait to see your next creation. Peace.

Fred from The TROOPERS! EYE of the TIGER Baby, You have one of the most LOVED Drum Corps ever, I am ready to see you all take it to the next LEVEL! GO JUDY! Love that LADY!

Mr. Turner and Todd Ryan out West! I heard your show, cant wait to see everyone love your Corps this year, I will see it live!

Mr.Veda and KC- thanks for giving me and my wife back the all girl Guard, I wish nothing but the best for your Corps, I cant wait.

Mr. Achenson- you are doing a great job. We are getting the Alumni together at the Stadium Bar the Fri of Drums on Parade, You should come! You missed out in 2006, it was frikin GREAT! Just saying... come enjoy, we would love to have you there. You should be part of these events! Has it really been 5 yrs. ago.

Ron Comfort and those CASCADES! Did I hear you all have a bigger Corps this year, are your uniforms still-Green? Have fun!

Bret Turner- MBI is playing Zepplin- New Uniforms this year? Keep pumping Drum Corps! on facebook. Its working. See you in MINN.

Scott Stewart- Morgan Larson- The KILTIES are playing CONQUEST! Mc Arther Park, I wish you two nothing but the best, I am finally going to DCA finals, I bet you all are playing that night, just saying...

Cris and Company, you all know how I feel, I am behind you all 100%- GO! Dan Peterson, bust out those jackets!... there are so many more...

lets see where this goes... PEACE!

To every new member in drum corps, earn it and own it baby! To every returning member, welcome back.!!! FCO :thumbup:

Edited by BozzlyB