Kingston Grenadiers

It is with much regret to announce the Grenadiers will be not taking the field of competition for the upcoming 2011 season.There are many contributing factors many of which have been discussed at length and not unfamiliar to our brothers and sisters in our beloved activity. There is however a strong nucleus of members willing to press forward and keep the corps actively involved on a number of fronts. A bright determined group to say the least.

Thanks to DCA for the venue to participate and hopefully the Yellow Red and Black will be back on the field in the near future.

Sincerely Don

wow. Im sorry to hear this. I remember Kingston Grenadiers were the first group I saw when I saw my first show in Scranton for championships. Thats sad to see them go! Someone said shocking news was coming, and it sure was! I hope this is the last of the season.....

that sucks Don...but I am sure you guys weighed it out eh?

Donny

I heard this news over the weekend but refused to believe it until I saw your announcement here. So sorry to hear about it Don, we can only hope for the best for the Grenadiers in the future (and there will be one).

Hopefully we'll see you this summer, Don.

Sorry to hear of this

Was hoping the rumor I heard wasn't true. Grenadiers were so well liked at Big Sounds in Motion last year and had an awesome performance. Hope to see you back on the field next year, Don.

Like others, I heard a rumour about this over the weekend and didn't want to believe it. Thought about asking here but it wouldn't be right without facts.

Really sorry to hear this and hope you get back soon Don. The only competetive corps in Ontario now, as far as I know, is the Blue Saints in DCI Open class. A sad state of affairs for a province that had dozens of corps and its own circuit once upon a time.

Good luck in the future, Grennies - and good luck Blue Saints!

Edited by Grandpa

Really bad news to hear ,the ownly Canadian corps in DCA ,Looking at your web site it looked and sounded like we where in for a really great corps coming out of Canada ,can ownly wish you the best and hope to see you back real soon .You'll surely be missed ,i for one always loved your shows . Best Wishes for the Future

Ex Sunriser now living in Florida

Florida Sun

I'll echo what everyone else has said here....... I hope to see the Grennies back in 2012!

I'll echo what everyone else has said here....... I hope to see the Grennies back in 2012!

I so agree.

I hear there are two more corps on the chopping block this season.