I bought Fan Network 2 weeks ago and it expires this month?

I'm somewhat sure that all accounts expire at the same time with the idea that you would buy them once the season starts (or something like that). DCI customer support is usually pretty good. Send them an email.

Is Fan Network a month to month thing or what? I thought the $40 was for a full year. Or did I sign up at a bad time or something?

Unless DCI Fan Network customer support gets on this board frequently....how exactly does posting here solve your problem?

It's like your Honda Civic broke down and you went to your buddy who owns a Honda asking for answers....

• Like 3

Unless DCI Fan Network customer support gets on this board frequently....how exactly does posting here solve your problem?

It's like your Honda Civic broke down and you went to your buddy who owns a Honda asking for answers....

I think he just wanted to see if anyone here has done the same thing before. He didn't ask anyone for help, but clarification.

• Like 8

Asking questions on a public forum such as DCP is a good first step in trying to solve this problem.

The OP wanted to gather information first before bothering DCI.

Why so negative? doh.gif

Isn't it better to try and be kind to your fellow human being than being the way you were here?

• Like 9

I think he just wanted to see if anyone here has done the same thing before. He didn't ask anyone for help, but clarification.

In it

What luvs me some mellos doesn't realize is that sometimes the friend actually helps. :P

for the

Asking questions on a public forum such as DCP is a good first step in trying to solve this problem.

The OP wanted to gather information first before bothering DCI.

Why so negative? doh.gif

Isn't it better to try and be kind to your fellow human being than being the way you were here?

Lulz

+ winnar

• Like 2

In it

for the

Lulz

+ winnar

Lulz indeed! Just a bit harsh, man. big%20hug.gifgrouphug.gif