I bought Fan Network 2 weeks ago and it expires this month?

So the basic is $39. How much are the plus and premium subscriptions?

I checked all over the fan network and couldn't find prices for those.

Edited by DCIfan90

Lulz indeed! Just a bit harsh, man. big%20hug.gifgrouphug.gif

Dear FN

It took me 2 years of reading DCP before registering for DCI FN. I recently signed for WGI FN 'cause now I know how!

The FN site invites are not very intuitive or clear, imo. It's a portal thing I guess? Keep it simple, kiss & reduce scrolling!

From an it tech and dc and cg fan :-)

lindap

Dear FN

It took me 2 years of reading DCP before registering for DCI FN. I recently signed for WGI FN 'cause now I know how!

The FN site invites are not very intuitive or clear, imo. It's a portal thing I guess? Keep it simple, kiss & reduce scrolling!

From an it tech and dc and cg fan :-)

lindap

Heh, I still don't know what events will be covered, et cetera for 2011.

Yes, I know that the subscription expires tomorrow. I want to know what packages are going to be offered so that I can decide what to get BEFORE my current subscription is up.

Expires tomorrow? Mine says the 31st.

Expires tomorrow? Mine says the 31st.

Mine expires tomorrow. So not everyone's expires on the same day, eh?

>Premium HD (Exp: 05/19/11)

Edited by jjeffeory

They do expire on the same day (at least, in theory they're supposed to), and like the past 2 years, they've added extra days on with no explanation and wait until the very last minute to tell you what they're covering the upcoming summer. :blink:

At this point its beyond concerning and simply has to be accepted as par for the badly-promoted course.

Mike

Edited by MikeN

Hmmm... Mine still says the 31st and has for a while now. Guess we'll find out the end of the day.

Same problem here... originally fan network stated until the beginning of April (2nd or 3rd if I remember). I signed up on the 6th, and was given until the 19th or something crazy like that, 2 weeks. Now it is until the 31st...

Same problem here... originally fan network stated until the beginning of April (2nd or 3rd if I remember). I signed up on the 6th, and was given until the 19th or something crazy like that, 2 weeks. Now it is until the 31st...

I think they keep extending the deadline until enough 2011 material rolls out for it to be worth purchasing a new subscription. We're getting more time added! It's a bonus! Let's not question it!

Mine still says the 19th.

Premium HD (Exp: 05/19/11)