I bought Fan Network 2 weeks ago and it expires this month?

So the basic is $39. How much are the plus and premium subscriptions?

I checked all over the fan network and couldn't find prices for those.

???

Maybe they're gonna offer different deals this summer and haven't announced them yet?

...or maybe you could try the logical idea and e-mail/call DCI. If anybody would know why the DCI Fan Network is only offering one subscription, I'm pretty sure it would be DCI.

I believe it was already discussed that it's more logical to try and get answers from people here before bothering DCI about it. Also, I remember when I had basic I would try to watch certain videos and it said to upgrade. That was where it said the price. If anyone who currently has basic were to do that then the price would show up. That's why I'm asking.

Stop being such a d***.

• Like 2

I believe it was already discussed that it's more logical to try and get answers from people here before bothering DCI about it. Also, I remember when I had basic I would try to watch certain videos and it said to upgrade. That was where it said the price. If anyone who currently has basic were to do that then the price would show up. That's why I'm asking.

Stop being such a d***.

u mad, bro?

IDGAF