Finding the Mods in the New Format

Want to send a PM to one of the mods in the Marketplace section and can't figure out how to display the Mods IDs. With the old format think it used to be displayed in one of the Forum pages but just don't see anything. Might be hidden with my extra wide (for old eyes) screen but no idea.

Can someone explain how to find the Mods for the Forums?

Right above the active users list on the main forum page, there is a blue bar. On the right side of the blue bar, there are a few links, one being a link to the moderating team.

Hope that helps.

good morning "old guy"!

The mods don't have 'assigned forums' per se like they did a while ago, Jim, so you can PM any one of us if you have an issue. of course you can also report the issue where it is listed for the moderating team in general.

if you are looking for a particular mod, you can eithe look us up in the member listing, or go to the forums main screen and go to the bottom where the active members are listed, and pick someone's listed name in red or blue.

does that help?

See John is reading so will probably beat me to the post. Thanks Geoff, I looked and brings up a new question. Thought the Admins (some Admins?) were only responsible for some of the Forums. According to what you showed me all the Admins are responsible (not the word I'm looking for) for all the Forums. Talk about being pulled over the place.

s/ Guy who used to be Admin of Unix computer systems 'til he tired of being yelled at. :shutup:

Edit: Yep John beat me. Not enough coffee for this "old" body. :tongue: Not a problem, just want to change the heading in my DCA Tix for sale thread. Will let someone know when I figure out how I want to word things.

Thanks to you both...

Edited by JimF-LowBari