Selling 2 valve Bugles

Kansan

Interested in buying the soprano. I'll PM you.

You'll be better off emailing me at directorprairiesound@gmail.com

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still have a Sop?? I am looking for one.

Still selling the Dynasty II Two valve Soprano Bugle. The Finish is silver with the expected wear marks from years of play. Comes with a case that in pretty good shape. $75.00 dollars plus $15.00 for shipping.

Pay Pal is the preferred mode for payment but I can also work with a U.S. Postal Service Money Order as well.

email me at directorprairiesound@gmail.com

We also have an Olds Ultratone II Baritone Bugle with Chrome finish that is in good shape with a case for $200.00 plus 30.00 dollars shipping.

Thanks,

Jeff Dancinger,

Prairie Sound!!!

Edited by Kansan

• 9 months later...

Fix those solder joints immediately. This model has only 3 puny braces holding the entire valve cluster assembly. I used to add 2 more [heavy duty] braces to those DEGs.

Resistance-soldering-equipment used in the process of resistance soldering for fusing metals that makes use of easily softened substance known as solder.Another way to deal with soldering fumes is to use a bench-top fume extractor. These are great, but personally I just use a face respirator, which is effective and low cost.