Cadets Stop Rehearsals

Glad to see they did well.

• Like 2

YEA- $25k +$200,000

DCI- $25k +$100,000

BD, GLASS, SCV- $25K + $20,000

• Like 1

This will be a great excuse when they don't win the championship. lol

LOL, given the choice of helping the vote or going into dun-tun Johnstown. :devil::tongue:

• Like 1

I voted for Blue Devils But, They have two full days off during camp (May 31st and June 6th). Maybe they should have switched one of the days off for a " Chase the Vote day" I thought they had a great Big Idea.

There is a severe weather alert for the whole area. Best use of their time is indoors.

Maybe now, but there wasn't the other day when this discussion started.

The Cadets took a night off to make a final push in a fundraiser that could be a huge benefit to not only their corps, but music education throughout the Northeast. The only conclusion to be drawn from this is that they will now drop out of finals due to lack of practice time. Since they do tend to take it easy once the season hits. All those free days and whatnot. '03, anyone? :tongue::w00t::devil::tongue: (Is that enough smilies that I won't get flamed for this?)

Seriously, though, congrats on a big win in the Chase Giveaway Thingamajig! I really liked YEA!'s big idea, and I can't wait to see Between Angels and Demons this summer.

• Like 1