2010 Finals Webcast Free on DCI Fan Network Today (5/27)

Preview the DCI Fan Network this weekend.

This free trial weekend, a first for the Fan Network site which made its debut in 2008, will kick off on Friday, May 27 with a “live” webcast of the 2010 DCI World Championship Finals. Starting at 12 p.m. ET, you can watch all 12 World Class Finalist corps, as they performed at Indianapolis’ Lucas Oil Stadium last August.

Read more: http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=cf6d1658-b2f6-444c-aee3-3db95daa0c11#ixzz1NYwpaj3P

If you do watch the webcast today, you can also follow along with the DCP 2010 World Class Finals thread:

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/140068-the-official-dci-finals-lounge/page__st__0

So umm... am I the only one the signed up for a preview account but can't view the stream? It says I don't have an an "authorized account"... I was under the impression that the free preview webcast was available to everyone who signs up for the preview account.

So umm... am I the only one the signed up for a preview account but can't view the stream? It says I don't have an an "authorized account"... I was under the impression that the free preview webcast was available to everyone who signs up for the preview account.

Yeah, I'm getting the same error message.

Yeah, I'm getting the same error message.

Looks like they screwed up and forgot to give the preview account live stream authorization...

Edited by nngs9

Fixed it! Log out and log back in after you great the preview account and it'll work.