2010 Finals Webcast Free on DCI Fan Network Today (5/27)

Yup, this is just in another long line of foulups DCI has had with this service. Over the years, I know of folks who couldn't get live shows they paid for. I did see where it does say to turn off you firewall protection i.e. Norton which I did but didn't do any good so far.

Yup, this is just in another long line of foulups DCI has had with this service. Over the years, I know of folks who couldn't get live shows they paid for. I did see where it does say to turn off you firewall protection i.e. Norton which I did but didn't do any good so far.

I'm having the same problem.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 1

Mine's working now, after I logged out and back in.

Didn't realize I needed to add the Preview Account to my shopping cart, and subsequently to my old account.

Then log out.. then log back in.

If I'm NOT logged in, I can add it to my basket however but it prompts me to logg in. when I AM logged in I can't find anyway to add it to a basket, and can't even find a basket.

What am I doing wrong ?

I'm having the same problem.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So far, there's been lots and lots of INT shown, which for INT fans is kind of cool.

Yeah ,but when you are trying to sell a product it has to deliver. I have been a paid subscriber in the past and what is happening here is nothing new. This same kind of glitches has been going on ever since they got into the webcast business. Doesn't make for good business when you are trying to advertise to potential customers.

• Like 1

Yeah ,but when you are trying to sell a product it has to deliver. I have been a paid subscriber in the past and what is happening here is nothing new. This same kind of glitches has been going on ever since they got into the webcast business. Doesn't make for good business when you are trying to advertise to potential customers.

Well I only had problems the very first year. My service has been stellar ever since! I have nothning but good things to say about it!

Edited by Higgy

I was a subscriber before but did not last year because of problems. I thought it was just me.

If this is still happening during a drive to gain subscribers, why spend the money.

Maybe it's just MY fault for not being able to figure it out ?

• Like 1