2011 Uniforms

Actually, I love this! So it isn't tails, but a "frock coat," that will be much fuller. The effect of it moving probably won't be all that different from the Blue Devil's "panel." The drawing shows a "curved side shako," which also seems unusual, as they usually have straight sides.

Altogether it is kind of an Englishman style from the 1800's/early 1900's. That's certainly distinctive and classy, and a much different identity than the Page 35 of the Catalog look that they had before.

• Like 2

I'm diggin on Troopers new look, like Phantom (cept for the plumes), Cascades is nice, but Jersey Surf??? That Uniform is MONEY! Love it. Colts, meh. Cavies look the same to me. Cadets, nice version on a classic, and Devils......scrap it and start over. Seriously. Like, ugliest uniforms I have EVER seen.

*edit* BTW Crown's drums are sick cool.

Edited by BozzlyB
  • Like 2

Actually, I love this! So it isn't tails, but a "frock coat," that will be much fuller. The effect of it moving probably won't be all that different from the Blue Devil's "panel." The drawing shows a "curved side shako," which also seems unusual, as they usually have straight sides.

Altogether it is kind of an Englishman style from the 1800's/early 1900's. That's certainly distinctive and classy, and a much different identity than the Page 35 of the Catalog look that they had before.

I hadn't noticed the curved sides to the shako...kinda top hat-ish (which goes with the overall design.)

Troopers:

i6y2ps.jpg

That guy's beard is the reason clean-shaven is a bad policy.

Ideally:

SgAB6.png

>inb4 someone points out how bad I am at photoshop

• Like 7

That guy's beard is the reason clean-shaven is a bad policy.

Ideally:

SgAB6.png

>inb4 someone points out how bad I am at photoshop

I was already getting dizzy enough looking at some of these uniforms, but then when I saw this, with all the same faces, I really thought I was on somethin!!!