Hatred in drum corps

Wanna talk a little hatred? Bring me the heads :giljotiini: of each and every one of those individuals that have had any part in turning "In Your Face" Drum and Bugle Corps into "BOA on Steroids." No need for any further explanation...................

• Like 2

IMO, the worst was when he inflamed the crowd further by bowing. yes the crowd didnt act as good as it could. he of all people show know beter than to egg them on.

Or GH, unlike many in drum corps has this thing called a "sense of humor." :tongue:

• Like 3

I love drum corps, but I get irked by audience distractions:

1. Audience members who are on their Blackberrys/Twitter/Wi-Fi etc etc during a performance. Can't it wait until after the current performance on the field?

2. Audience members who suddenly realize that they are hot or cold during a performance, and pull my focus with removing or donning a jacket or hoodie. Can't it wait until after the current performance on the field?

3. Audience members with hair who suddenly need to be pull their mullet into a pony tail or scrunchy during a performance. Can't it wait until after the current performance on the field?

Serenity Now.

I wish I could tell if you were being ironic or not! :shutup:

Or GH, unlike many in drum corps has this thing called a "sense of humor." :tongue:

yup

gotta give Hopkins some credit for that. For god sakes this is drum corps not MBL or the NFL, getting booed by thousands of people in the Rose Bowl isn't something we could all say we would know how to handle.

• Like 1

Wanna talk a little hatred? Bring me the heads :giljotiini: of each and every one of those individuals that have had any part in turning "In Your Face" Drum and Bugle Corps into "BOA on Steroids." No need for any further explanation...................

Drum corps is marching band. Get over it.

• Like 1

What seems ironic is that "In the old days" the "In Your Face" Drum and Bugle Corps at that time was just marching band on steroids. So what is the difference. Doing what they have started to do now again, will now put the drum corps activity ahead of the marching band.

But whether it is marching band or drum corps....they both have the same premise......march and play

What seems ironic is that "In the old days" the "In Your Face" Drum and Bugle Corps at that time was just marching band on steroids. So what is the difference. Doing what they have started to do now again, will now put the drum corps activity ahead of the marching band.

But whether it is marching band or drum corps....they both have the same premise......march and play

I've said it before. I'll say it again.

Drum corps: In the end, it's all just marching band. Always has been. Always will be.

I've said it before. I'll say it again.

Drum corps: In the end, it's all just marching band. Always has been. Always will be.

Pleasant dreams.

he may have indeed thought it was funny. Humor is like GE....if people don't get it, you're screwed.

they didn't get his humor.