Troop2011

Troopers took over a 1 point hit in total visual last night.

Makes you feel that there is a good chance for 13th tonight - maybe not a shot at making up the gap to Spirit, but who knows....

Great season Troopers. I look forward to next year.

I'm surprised there wasn't a Field Pass called "To Infinity And Beyond" this season...

Ha!

Trooper's show really connected with me emotionally today. Actually, it was the only show that made me choke up a little bit. Last year it was Phantom Regiment. This year - Trooper's.

Thanks Troopers for a great show.

Dear 2011 Troopers who read this:

You made this alumnus proud. Your show was awesome. It was so subtle and beautiful, and the brass line was gorgeous all year long. Congratulations Troopers on a GREAT year!

The Long Blue Line will never bend.

>11<

HLD!

Edited by HylianHero

After five years of drum corps I can say that, as a performer, I have never felt so proud, confident and emotionally invested as I did yesterday. It would not be the same without all the pride, confidence and investment shown by y'all day in and day out as alumni/volunteers/family/friends! Thank You All. HLD.

• Like 1

I've listened to this music over and over. It's SO FREAKIN GORGEOUS! Fantastic choices........wow. :thumbup:

Yep! I think it will grow on a lot of people as they start looking at the DVD's and listening to the APD's. It was incredibly subtle, and the entire book was written by David Reeves - brass and perc together, one integrated package. Beautiful stuff!!! I'm really, REALLY excited to see what the design team puts together for 2012!

• Like 1

Yep! I think it will grow on a lot of people as they start looking at the DVD's and listening to the APD's. It was incredibly subtle, and the entire book was written by David Reeves - brass and perc together, one integrated package. Beautiful stuff!!! I'm really, REALLY excited to see what the design team puts together for 2012!

Me too, it's not in your face Western, just a nice subtle journey home. The more I think about it I wish I would have given this show a little more attention. If 2012 is anything like this years, I'm going to be watching the Troop a whole lot more. :smile: