Troop2011

I refuse to freak out about one show. (Remember when Troop beat Boston in 1994? It didn't stick.) One win is not a pattern. If it happens Thursday and Sunday, we'll talk.

Troop has two days off to tighten things down.

With regard to losing to Academy, I agree. With regard to percussion scores, there is a pattern for the last 4 weeks that causes concern.

Allentown has turf, but I have seen this show twice and the tarp does nothing for me. Not really sure it's that much of an issue.

With regard to losing to Academy, I agree. With regard to percussion scores, there is a pattern for the last 4 weeks that causes concern.

Why do you think there is so much inconsistency in judging? Numbers seem to be all over the place.

Why do you think there is so much inconsistency in judging? Numbers seem to be all over the place.

Good question. I'm not sure it's much different than any other year for corps that are not in the top 8 / 9 / 10 spots. You just seem to be at risk to judging whims below that placement area, and the performances also vary by night at that level, too. One of the reason the top corps are the top corps is that they are very consistent.

OK Trooper fans. Show tonight. Debut for new ending? Come on Troopers BRING IT!

Checking in on last leg of vacation: Carlsbad, NM. Home on Monday, Indy on Thursday! GO TROOP!

The results from last night are, shall we say, "interesting."

Anyone have some context to put around them?

I did read that they were down a visual judge last night. Not sure if this is actually correct after reviewing recaps.

Edited by mizportis