The (Non) Pre-June Prediction Thread

Crown is being placed very low, I've noticed. They are nails this year. I just watched their preshowing today and it was ahead of what I was expecting.

Put them against the 24 other best drum corps in the world.

It's very easy to say this now.

• Like 1

Crown is being placed very low, I've noticed. They are nails this year. I just watched their preshowing today and it was ahead of what I was expecting.

crown is not being "placed" anywhere in this. these are wish lists. nothing more.

for fun, check out how accurate these things usually are, even a month into the season.

• Like 2

I predict that someone's prediction will accidentally leave out a corps and a member or fan of said corps will respond with either "I guess --- folded this year" or "I see that --- isn't making finals this year".

• Like 2

I predict that someone's prediction will accidentally leave out a corps and a member or fan of said corps will respond with either "I guess --- folded this year" or "I see that --- isn't making finals this year".

already been achieved

Pass me what you are smoking. 10th place? That would be the lowest placement in 25 years. Ain't happening, bud.

Really? Cause they went from 1st to 9th in one year, why can't they go from 6th to 10th?

10th place is a real possibility if you ask me. I don't think it will happen, but it certainly could.

• Like 5